years of regret

Starbug

so I have finally been persuaded to watch Game Of Thrones I am now on ep 3 of season 1 and I am quite enjoying it I made a bad move ignoring every one on here and all mates about watching it. I will be bingeing on it until I have a caught up :D and I am also liking  Peter Dinklage character already so showmasters It would be nice if you could get him again  

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Starbug said:

so I have finally been persuaded to watch Game Of Thrones I am now on ep 3 of season 1 and I am quite enjoying it I made a bad move ignoring every one on here and all mates about watching it. I will be bingeing on it until I have a caught up :D and I am also liking  Peter Dinklage character already so showmasters I would be nice if you could him again  

How many boobs/dragons have you seen so far?

To be honest, I had only just started watching Game of Thrones this year...  I started watching season one around sometime in May and then I finished season six in early July!  So, I was looking forward to season seven airing!  I wish I had started watching it sooner, too...  I absolutely love it!

Edited by ChloeLou

• 3 weeks later...

I am currantly on Series 2 of Ep7 now and i am still enjoying so i say bring on the Game of Thrones guests for LFACC next year i will be starting a new poster for it and i am a big Tyrion fan along with John Snow closly in second 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starbug said:

I am currantly on Series 2 of Ep7 now and i am still enjoying so i say bring on the Game of Thrones guests for LFACC next year i will be starting a new poster for it and i am a big Tyrion fan along with John Snow closly in second 

I'm a big fan of GOT but have purposely avoided collecting cast autos as once I start a collection I like to get them all and it would bankrupt me!

(probably not what SM want to hear but I still give them plenty of my hard-earned dosh :D)

4 hours ago, Starbug said:

I have so many favourite characters...  I don't know if I could name just one... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

This is why I'm reluctant to start watching Stranger Things, knowing that Millie Bobby Brown was at LFCC last year and I didn't meet her. I know that if I watch the show and like it, I'll forever be kicking myself.

Watch it.  Say to yourself you can't regret what you didn't know about but don't deprive yourself of it's brilliance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

This is why I'm reluctant to start watching Stranger Things, knowing that Millie Bobby Brown was at LFCC last year and I didn't meet her. I know that if I watch the show and like it, I'll forever be kicking myself.

As Raylenth says, rather than saving yourself regret, your missing out on one of the best shows out there at the moment. Millie is still young and still has plenty of time to make another appearance, I'm sure you'll get another chance. Hopefully along with a load of others from the show.

23 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Watch it.  Say to yourself you can't regret what you didn't know about but don't deprive yourself of it's brilliance.

22 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

As Raylenth says, rather than saving yourself regret, you're missing out on one of the best shows out there at the moment.

I disagree, but with no reasoning.

On 13/11/2017 at 11:14 PM, Faerie Tanith said:

by this logic, you should watch battlestar galactica! its way better than stranger things

10 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

by this logic, you should watch battlestar galactica! its way better than stranger things

No, you should only watch things where either a:- none of the stars have been at an event you've attended, or b:- is rubbish.