A very big thank you to Showmasters & Jason.

SilvaNemesis

Dear Showmasters/Jason,

I've been attending events now since 2006, my first Showmasters event being in Manchester in November 2006 at which I met Dwight Schultz, Julie Benz and Toyah Willcox.

I know I find them (especially the London event) extremely hot and stressful sometimes, but I always have the satisfaction when it's all over, of looking back and thinking, I did it again, I managed to get through the weekend and I survived and trust me, the heat for me is a REAL killer and I've had moments where I've nearly cancelled it all, but then I remember what I'd be missing. But throughout the past eleven years, I've met so many fantastic people because of these events, whether it be making new friends including one of the guests who I'm also very grateful to and also the other guests in general.

All in all I've had a fantastic time throughout the years of attending and it's only because of you bringing it all together that I and many many others have been able to meet not just one or two, but many of our favourite stars of film and television, people I never in my life dreamed that I would have the opportunity to meet, Sigourney Weaver, Michael J. Fox and John Cleese spring to mind. But not only that, you made my dream come true this year when I found myself meeting, having an opportunity to talk to and then having a photo-shoot with Pamela Anderson.

It sometimes seems surreal to think back to when I was younger and I watched all these people on the TV and in movies and then years later I can speak to them in person and so forth. Before the internet, celebrities and the general public seemed to be completely divided and you didn't generally get opportunities where you could meet them, but that's all changed.

I don't know whether you receive messages like this often, but either way, I wanted to extend my sincere thanks to you all at Showmasters for pulling it all off, bringing in these amazing guests and basically nothing short of making dreams come true. For all my questions or possible moans on here, I'm grateful to have enjoyed the numerous events throughout the years, Collectormania Manchester, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Entertainment Media Shows plus the comic cons in London and most recently Bournemouth... (Jenette Goldstein! YES!)

Once again, my sincere thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work, I for one, really appreciate it.

Matt