Tickets

Guest Jensen1378

• 3 weeks later...

Question to those of you who have had Gold Passes before do the perks look any better this year? I'm considering getting one but have been put of my all the negative comments about them, I usually just get a standard entry ticket and buy Diamond Passes for the people that I really want to meet.

5 hours ago, Marie! said:

Question to those of you who have had Gold Passes before do the perks look any better this year? I'm considering getting one but have been put of my all the negative comments about them, I usually just get a standard entry ticket and buy Diamond Passes for the people that I really want to meet.

Remember, with a Gold Pass you still need VQ tickets for the Diamond Pass Guests as well. 

On 26/10/2017 at 3:34 PM, Marie! said:

There don’t appear to have been any changes made to the Gold pass from this year.

• 1 month later...

Guys, you know the drill. When it comes to price discussions "OMG not worth it" the mods have to step in.

We left some posts on that if we would strictly follow the rules would have had to be removed already. But sorry, at a certain level we have to pull the plug. This level has now been reached and I have to close the topic.