Latest Guest Announcement - PEARL MACKIE

• Showmasters Admin
8 minutes ago, benweblight said:

Wow, pretty sure this is a record for the shortest time from the show being on air to a main companion appearing at a UK event 

I think we had Jenna quite quickly too. Couldn't tell you exactly though! :)

Is this not the greatest plot twist of all time??

She was one of my most wanted guests for London! I never thought she'd be coming to Newcastle.

Thank you, Showmasters!!! 

Not only are you the first con company to have her attend, but her prices are also cheaper than... I've seen elsewhere. 

EDIT: Showmasters, do we know if Pearl will have VQTs yet? Most NFCC guests haven't in the past, even some rare popular guests. Just think she might as it's her first UK appearance. 

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

She was one of my most wanted guests for London! I never thought she'd be coming to Newcastle.

Not only are you the first con company to have her attend, but her prices are also cheaper than... I've seen elsewhere. 

EDIT: Showmasters, do we know if Pearl will have VQTs yet? Most NFCC guests haven't in the past, even some rare popular guests. Just think she might as it's her first UK appearance. 

Hopefully they will confirm but my guess would be as she's a Diamond and above £25 then she probably will be though I doubt she will be all day as you aren't going to get LFCC numbers there.

2 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

She's a Diamond Guest, she will be on VQs. Otherwise her area would be a no movement zone all day.

Just now, Matty-lad said:

That is very true thanks, but I'm awkward and like getting my autographs in person.... I'll meet them someday....

Yeah, tbh I'm the same. Prefer actually meeting them and have a chance to actually talk to them if there's time (and I can think of something to say. lol), but at least the options there as a last resort, so to say. :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...