Guest Suggestions

Daniel

1 hour ago, Lauren11 said:

London always seem to get the best guests, unfortunately :( It sucks being up here sometimes :lol:

London is the flagship show, so it's naturally going to get more and bigger guests, Lauren.

And I see your Glasgow and raise you Northern Ireland, separated by the Irish Sea! :( lol

Red Dwarf: Chloe Annette, Norman Lovatt, Claire Grogan.

Doctor Who: Colin Baker, Frazer Hines, Sophie Aldred, Nicole Bryant, Bonnie Langford, Peter Purves, Wendy Padbury, Sarah Sutton

Big Finish: India Fisher, Caroline Morris, Miranda Raison, Lisa Greenwood

Other: Billy Boyd, Heather Langenkampf, Robert Englund, Danielle Harris

Edited by Galactic yo yo
  • Like 1

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Firefly/Serenity, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverly Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/03/2018 at 8:37 PM, Bumper8 said:

Abigail Spencer and anyone else from "Timeless"

Was watching some of the wedding on tv and I'm sure I saw her in the congregation.

(Quotes his own post :-D)

On 4/24/2018 at 8:28 PM, ronnie-beaton said:

Probably a long shot, but I'd dearly love to meet some of the surviving cast members from M*A*S*H.

Alan Alda (Hawkeye Pierce).

Mike Farrell (B.J. Hunnicutt).

Loretta Swit (Hotlips Houlihan)

Jamie Farr (Cpl. Klinger)

Gary Burghoff (Radar O'Reilly).

These guys are not getting any younger , that's for sure , Swit turned 80 last yr......what a shame that Morgan , Ogden Stiers (he might've sgd for charity) , Linville never happened :( 

Edited by 007 spells Bond

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville & How I Met Your Mother)

28 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Michelle Ryan, didn’t have enough time to meet her at Birmingham so please get her to come to Glasgow 

If she was able to come to Glasgow, she would've been announced at the same time as her other appearances, Green. It's not unheard of that schedules change, but I wouldn't expect it.

11 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

If she was able to come to Glasgow, she would've been announced at the same time as her other appearances, Green. It's not unheard of that schedules change, but I wouldn't expect it.

I’m not an amateur to these events I know how it works, just putting it out there that I’d like her at Glasgow 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matthewman said:

C'mon showmasters.. How about a wee guest announcement to start the weekend?

Guests can only be announced once the contracts are finalised, Matthew. Asking for them doesn't speed them up. ;)

Plus, there's already a good few announced, including a few I wouldn't mind meeting if I was able to make it over. :smile:

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The mods have been through this a number of times before with Matthew, but apparently he thinks asking yet another time may Change the Response... ;)

Sorry guys, Just getting a bit excited as its getting close now :)

Still not decided if I'm attending this year yet, but like most people, still hoping that someone is announced who changes my mind. I know SM can't cater to everyone's taste and that guests can only be announced when things are confirmed, but I just cant help getting a little envious seeing all the great guest announcements popping up on facebook for all the shows down south :(

Edited by Matthewman
  • Like 2

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville & How I Met Your Mother)