Guest Suggestions

Daniel

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, American History X, The Craft & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland, The Runaways & Still Alice)
Erika Christensen (Traffic, Parenthood, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Wicked City)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paul McGann, Milton Johns, Michael Jayston, Any Battlestar Galactica stars,  Film director John Glen, David Warner, Clive Russell, Fraser Hines, David Bradley (You maybe A doctor but I am THE doctor)   And from The Prisoner.....Annette Andre, Jane Merrow, Derren Nesbett.  Denis Lawson ,Guy Henry ,Anthony Daniels(would need a bigger venue for Anthony Daniels alone). I could go on and on but I will leave it there for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just having a scan through the other events and noticed that Christopher Lambert is heading to Birmingham. He would be an amazing guest in Glasgow. Danny Glover would be most welcomed too :)

We must be due some new announcements pretty soon :)

• Like 1

Just now, Matthewman said:

Just having a scan through the other events and noticed that Christopher Lambert is heading to Birmingham. He would be an amazing guest in Glasgow. Danny Glover would be most welcomed too :)

We must be due some new announcements pretty soon :)

If Christopher was able to attend other events, 90% of the time he would've been announced at the same time, Matthew.

Also, there's no specific time when guests are announced. Just when contracts are finalised, which could go from a few days between announcements to months, mate. :smile:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/12/2017 at 12:52 PM, krispadbury said:

having just (finally) watched all of Stargate: Universe I'd love to have some guests from that show, criminally underrated show with an amazing cast

I totally agree it still had a lot of stories to tell I would love to meet some of the cast :D

How about getting Shelley Blond? Well known voice actress but obviously best known as the original voice for Lara Croft.

With all the buzz around the new Tomb Raider film and game, seems like a good time to get a Lara on board. I know she’s done cons before and would definitely be up for it.

twitter.com/BlondShelley

Edited by DayOfTheBread
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lauren11 said:

Guests from The Vampire Diaries would be amazing, especially Paul Wesley or Ian Somerhalder....or better yet, both!! Also cast members of The Originals.

Ummm... Paul and Ian are already attending LFCC, Lauren. :lol: 

EDIT: Just realised this is for Glasgow, sorry! :(

If Paul and Ian were able to attend Glasgow, they would've been announced at the same time, Lauren. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Haha 1