2018 Anniversaries

maxcat

1 hour ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

I'm still missing David Emge, so I'm really supporting this!

Ohhh good to hear you got the rest :-D the 4 together are so rare even in America. So this 40th Anniversary has to be the year!

I only have Romero and Savini on my Dawn of the Dead set. So it needs them 4 casts member's :-D

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 2

We definitely need to see at least one of the "Charmed" women next year for the big anniversary.

Also "Dawson´s Creek" will turn 20 next year so it is time for LFCC to bring some familiar faces from Capeside like Joshua Jackson, James Van Der Beek, Kerr Smith or Meredith Monroe.

Winona Ryder for Beetlejuice´s anniversary and because she´s also on "Stranger Things" pretty please.

Definitely Brad Dourif because who wouldn´t want to meet Chucky on his birthday?

Edited by Moonwalker1980
  • Like 3

On 02/09/2017 at 8:06 PM, RomeroSavini said:

DAWN OF THE DEAD 1978

40 YEARS OLD. Get the 4 main cast members! They would attract so many people as the UK has been asking for them for countless years! They are the Holy Quartet! Together they would be a big money cash cow!

YES YES YES!!

I'm 1 million % behind this idea

PLEASE make this happen :D

• Like 2

Yes I googled, Wikipedia'd & IMDB these but I see James Corden, Erica Durance, Zoe Saldana, Michelle Rodriguez, James Franco, Josh Hartnett and Katie Holmes (whom I recognise) celebrate the big FOUR-O! Maybe they'd like an early or late celebration in London? ;-)

Edited by ajknight1972

On Tue Sep 05 2017 at 9:54 PM, Moonwalker1980 said:

We definitely need to see at least one of the "Charmed" women next year for the big anniversary.

Also "Dawson´s Creek" will turn 20 next year so it is time for LFCC to bring some familiar faces from Capeside like Joshua Jackson, James Van Der Beek, Kerr Smith or Meredith Monroe.

Winona Ryder for Beetlejuice´s anniversary and because she´s also on "Stranger Things" pretty please.

Definitely Brad Dourif because who wouldn´t want to meet Chucky on his birthday?

I agree. I would love to meet Winona Ryder and Brad Dourif. 

• Like 3