2018 Anniversaries

maxcat

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2018 at 10:31 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

That request may have come up a couple of times. ;)

Generally speaking most group photos are only announced much closer to the event.

If we were to buy some photo ops with them solo, and then a group photo was announced with all the Bat Gat cast (please, please, please), would we be able to get a refund for our solo photos in favour of the group one?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, GaryB said:

If we were to buy some photo ops with them solo, and then a group photo was announced with all the Bat Gat cast (please, please, please), would we be able to get a refund for our solo photos in favour of the group one?

Again, until something is formally announced we can't "officially" answer this. Upgrades MAY be possible in this situation but this is really something we would have to review at the time.

Edited by StuartG2198

1 hour ago, StuartG2198 said:

Again, until something is formally announced we can't "officially" answer this. Upgrades MAY be possible in this situation but this is really something we would have to review at the time.

Hi - thanks for the response. 

Whilst I understand you can't be 100% about that, has it happened in the past where people have been able to get refunds for solo ops when a group photo is announced later on?

1 minute ago, GaryB said:

Hi - thanks for the response. 

Whilst I understand you can't be 100% about that, has it happened in the past where people have been able to get refunds for solo ops when a group photo is announced later on?

You need to contact the store if the situation arises. Even if something was possible in the past there is absolutely no guarantee it will happen again this year.

• 1 month later...

'2001: A Space Odyssey' 50 this year.

'Saturday Night Fever' turns 40, and so does 'Grease'.

'Mork And Mindy' turns 40.

'The Wonder Years' turns 30.

'Die Hard' 30

'NYPD Blue' turns 20.

'Breaking Bad' turns 10.

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

On 02/09/2017 at 8:06 PM, RomeroSavini said:

DAWN OF THE DEAD 1978

40 YEARS OLD. Get the 4 main cast members! They would attract so many people as the UK has been asking for them for countless years! They are the Holy Quartet! Together they would be a big money cash cow!

So sad to see no one from this utter classic attending yet for its 40th Anniversary  :-( I live in hope. I cross my fingers daily.