Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, American History X, The Craft & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland, The Runaways & Still Alice)
Erika Christensen (Traffic, Parenthood, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Wicked City)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

• Like 1

With all these doctor who annoucements the set up would be complete with David Tennent if so I will just have to hand over my bank and credit card to SM my bank statements just consist of eventbrite transcations :lol: but im still holding out for

Henry Cavil ;):wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

With all these doctor who annoucements the set up would be complete with David Tennent if so I will just have to hand over my bank and credit card to SM my bank statements just consist of eventbrite transcations :lol: but im still holding out for

Henry Cavil ;):wub:

You and @Broo :lol:

I am all for Gillian Anderson, especially now knowing this year is her last doing Con’s.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

You and @Broo :lol:

I am all for Gillian Anderson, especially now knowing this year is her last doing Con’s.

The x files duo op would be awesome but I literally have so many more than I anticipated I dont think I have gone this crazy since the Michael J Fox year I am just happy with who I got at the moment :D

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

The x files duo op would be awesome but I literally have so many more than I anticipated I dont think I have gone this crazy since the Michael J Fox year I am just happy with who I got at the moment :D

I like my big variation, from a wide range if film/tv. GoT got the most of my photo ops but there are plenty of others as well. It will be fun three days.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I like my big variation, from a wide range if film/tv. GoT got the most of my photo ops but there are plenty of others as well. It will be fun three days.

I didnt get any GOT this year but if I get low VQ hopefully pick up a few autos I have a range of photos and DP passes all from different tv/film. the last few years Iv decided on the day except with cumberbatch so Im surprised at how much there is ticking my boxes so far:geek:

Just now, DCGIRL1987 said:

I didnt get any GOT this year but if I get low VQ hopefully pick up a few autos I have a range of photos and DP passes all from different tv/film. the last few years Iv decided on the day except with cumberbatch so Im surprised at how much there is ticking my boxes so far:geek:

The scary part is to count it all together, Friday to Sunday I have 6-9-9 photo ops, 6 of those are DP, which I hope will help me cut the rush abit. 2 of my DP I can get the auto on a different day. I have very little planned auto's, except my DP I have 5 planned auto's, 3 of them planned for Friday when I have the "quiet day" with only 6 photo ops.

16 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

The scary part is to count it all together, Friday to Sunday I have 6-9-9 photo ops, 6 of those are DP, which I hope will help me cut the rush abit. 2 of my DP I can get the auto on a different day. I have very little planned auto's, except my DP I have 5 planned auto's, 3 of them planned for Friday when I have the "quiet day" with only 6 photo ops.

Wow thats quite a lot I have 5 Dp Passes and 8 seperate photo shoots on top of that mostly for Saturday now I am going on all three days instead of two I can spread out my autos over the three days so photos on Saturday will be a rush but I know dont have to panic as much whoop. 

10 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Wow thats quite a lot I have 5 Dp Passes and 8 seperate photo shoots on top of that mostly for Saturday now I am going on all three days instead of two I can spread out my autos over the three days so photos on Saturday will be a rush but I know dont have to panic as much whoop. 

Saturday is always a rush, well..it feels like it anyway. Adding an extra day helps alot, I was reluctant to use Friday but in the end I am glad I did to ease off the other two. I had more photo ops per day last year..still managed more autos than what I have planned this year. And I only had one DP. But I noticed I saved a lot of time with DP so I took that lesson with me this year.

• Like 1