Guest Suggestions

Starbug

15 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Summer Glau. Missed her during the Stan Lee year. Im sure she cancelled a day that year to.

I bought photoshoot tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. She cancelled the Friday so I had two on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I bought photoshoot tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. She cancelled the Friday so I had two on Saturday.

And after all those photos, you still didn't ask her to marry you, sure you didn't? ;)

27 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

And after all those photos, you still didn't ask her to marry you, sure you didn't? ;)

I think she was my first big guest from shows I really liked hence the over-purchasing. I could never marry a mogwai though - too unpredictable.

Jeremy Davies recently did his first convention. I'm sure he'd be quite popular at LFCC considering his body of work (Saving Private Ryan, Lost, Sleepy Hollow, Dogville).

I also wouldn't say no to some Banshee guests to accompany Ivana Milicevic! Clearly I'm not the only Banshee fan on the boards :)

Anthony Starr, Ulrich Thomsen, Hoon Lee, Frankie Faison, Matt Servitto, Rus Blackwell, Trieste Kelly Dunne, Demetrius Grosse, Ryann Shane, Lili Simmons, Matthew Rauch, Anthony Ruivivar or Odette Annable would be very nice to have :) 

• Like 1

Annette O'Toole - 'Cause a full Kent family photo would be awesome

And 'cause I'm a huge OUAT fan I would love to meet 

Lana Parilla 

Ginnifer Goodwin 

Josh Dallas

Jennifer Morrison 

...pretty much the whole cast. I miss the show already and it only finished this year. 

• Like 2

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, and please may we have Gillian Anderson. Mulder and Scully are my TV heroes and I'm a massive X-file fan. Yes I'm Happy you got David Duchovny but we need Gillian too! oh and she must come on a Saturday!!

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Trolls, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Big Love & She Spies)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)

• Like 1