Guest Suggestions

Starbug

5 minutes ago, Lord of House Tyrell said:

Zendaya and Tony Revolori are in London, and Tom Holland has his script (as he we know from that "leak" of the title :P), so here's hoping that they are still in London for LFCC!! Tom, Zendaya, Tony and Jacob Batalon are all major wants for me; Homecoming is my favourite MCU film :wub::D

OH MY GOD. I would die if they could attend. Mine too! (And such a massive crush on Tom :wub:)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Don't get too excited guys, they may be in London, but if they are here filming it's unlikely they will have time.  Doesn't mean it won't happen but don't pin your hopes on it.

There are so many actors in London and all of them can not fit under the glass roof of Olympia.

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

There are so many actors in London and all of them can not fit under the glass roof of Olympia.

Well if Toy's R Us could get millions all under one roof, I'm sure LFCC can :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well if Toy's R Us could get millions all under one roof, I'm sure LFCC can :lol:

I'm not sure that using their business strategy would work in LFCC's favour given what's happened to them recently... ;)

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Teresa Palmer (Hacksaw Ridge, I Am Number Four, Warm Bodies, The Choice & The Grudge 2)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Joy, Passengers & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

I was half expecting Paul Bettany or Tom Holland to be announced bu now as they are both british actors who live in the uk a lot of the time and Tom seems keen to do a lot of american cons so im hoping Showmasters can bring him to London

Just because an actor is British doesn't automatically mean they're available the weekend of LFCC, Blue. ;) Avengers 4 is having reshooting take place the same weekend as LFCC so a lot of the cast will be filming and therefore not able to make it to LFCC. :smile:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheBlueSpirit said:

No but it would be nice to see big british actors from Marvel to come to LFCC. 

It would, and as we have stated the Marvel people are the most requested guests.  SM know we want them but there are so many factors in play (Availability, desire to do it, fees ect) that it's never going to be certain that organisers will be able to book them.  And I know this is skirting into territory it shouldn't but hopefully I can say this because it's relevant, that with American convention companies making inroads into the UK market there's always the possibility of exclusivity deals being done with these companies that may prevent them appearing with other organisers, even in other countries.  Hopefully that doesn't happen but you never know

Showmasters will get them if they can, and I for one hope we do get to see some of them at LFCC.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It would, and as we have stated the Marvel people are the most requested guests.  SM know we want them but there are so many factors in play (Availability, desire to do it, fees ect) that it's never going to be certain that organisers will be able to book them.  And I know this is skirting into territory it shouldn't but hopefully I can say this because it's relevant, that with American convention companies making inroads into the UK market there's always the possibility of exclusivity deals being done with these companies that may prevent them appearing with other organisers, even in other countries.  Hopefully that doesn't happen but you never know

Showmasters will get them if they can, and I for one hope we do get to see some of them at LFCC.

This goes with others like Star Wars as well, plus we now should not keep hopes too high with SW as Mr. Boyega has informed that Ep IX has begun.

52 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I hope this year

Who I would love to see at the London Film & Comic Con! 

Doctor Who Cast Including Billie Piper, Matt Lucas, John Simm And Michelle Gomez! 

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Including Clark Gregg! 

Arrow Cast! 

The Flash Cast Including Grant Gustin! 

Legends Of Tomorrow Cast Including Wentworth Miller And Dominic Purcell! 

• Like 6