Guest Suggestions

Starbug

We have six weeks to go. I gotta feeling we're going to have some big guest announcements during the final four weeks before the show. Come on Showmasters. Bring it!!! This is the greatest show!!!

• Like 1

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy)
Rachel True (The Craft & Half & Half)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-0 & Get Smart)

• Like 2

On 01/09/2017 at 2:12 PM, jimmyc said:

Emilio estevez

kiefer sutherland

charlie sheen

lou diamond phillips

dermot mulroney

casey siemazsko

jamie gertz

Any of those would be superb. Kiefer would be the tippy top though.

I know you’ve said that LFCC is too big of an event for Tom Baker but what about if he just comes for a limited amount of diamond passes, say 75-100, and doesn’t sign for anyone else?

That way the amount is controlled based on his preference and he would be free to leave once he’d met those people. He could even just come for a half a day.

He could also be in a smaller enclosed room (like a photo op studio) and have the layout how he’d like it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

know you’ve said that LFCC is too big of an event for Tom Baker but what about if he just comes for a limited amount of diamond passes, say 75-100, and doesn’t sign for anyone else?

That was my thinking as well. IIRC, it's been done once before, with MJF, where it was diamonds only, and he could only do the afternoon or something, but I suppose SM know what they're doing with regards to getting Tom to make an appearance and his health does come first.

6 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I know you’ve said that LFCC is too big of an event for Tom Baker but what about if he just comes for a limited amount of diamond passes, say 75-100, and doesn’t sign for anyone else?

That way the amount is controlled based on his preference and he would be free to leave once he’d met those people. He could even just come for a half a day.

He could also be in a smaller enclosed room (like a photo op studio) and have the layout how he’d like it. 

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

That was my thinking as well. IIRC, it's been done once before, with MJF, where it was diamonds only, and he could only do the afternoon or something, but I suppose SM know what they're doing with regards to getting Tom to make an appearance and his health does come first.

Also, even though it’d be technically possible to arrange a safe signing session with Tom at LFCC, we should consider the possibility that he or his family might have decided to avoid such a busy event altogether so that he doesn’t get stressed.

I guess we just have to wait and see. I’m sure SM will do everything they can to get Tom and make the experience enjoyable for him, but the final decision is his, and if he decides to only attend smaller events there’s nothing we can do...