Just seen Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom ^_^

Have to request these guests:

Velociraptor

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Stygimoloch

Hang on... CGI?...WTF?! :angry:

Maybe that one brontosaurus that stood on the shore, ow wait ... :(

• Sad 1

Something I was pondering this morning: If someone were to suggest the likes of J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare etc, would SM invite them to LFCC or do we think they’d attend YALC? Considering both have kinda crossed into mainstream, what do we think would be more likely?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheLocalWizard said:

Something I was pondering this morning: If someone were to suggest the likes of J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare etc, would SM invite them to LFCC or do we think they’d attend YALC? Considering both have kinda crossed into mainstream, what do we think would be more likely?

I think for crowd control purposes LFCC would be better for JK but they would be more appropriate for YALC.  Even at YALC they can control the queue's by having JK in a booth on a LFCC style system.

Would like to add to the JP 25th Anni.

With Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neill, also Laura Dern, BD Wong, Ariana Richards, Wayne Knight. And some people from Stan Winston Studios to talk about the creation of some of the effects in JP.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheLocalWizard said:

JK Rowling is one of the richest people in the multiverse, the chances of her attending either event is miniscule.

3 hours ago, TheLocalWizard said:

Cassandra Clare has attended conventions in the past so I think she could totally attend this event. Maybe YALC would be more appropriate. It might depend on whether she’s busy working on something at the moment or has any books to promote, though.

I don’t think J.K. Rowling would ever attend this type of events, she’s always been very selective even with official appearances for Potter book releases and movie premieres. So I think it’s extremely unlikely, and if it ever happened it would probably cause massive fan hysteria...

20 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Cassandra Clare has attended conventions in the past so I think she could totally attend this event. Maybe YALC would be more appropriate. It might depend on whether she’s busy working on something at the moment or has any books to promote, though.

I don’t think J.K. Rowling would ever attend this type of events, she’s always been very selective even with official appearances for Potter book releases and movie premieres. So I think it’s extremely unlikely, and if it ever happened it would probably cause massive fan hysteria...

I actually think it would be easier to get Emma, Daniel and Rupert to come to lfcc and do a group photo. JK usually do very very special events and usually for special causes. 

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Cassandra Clare attended YALC in 2015 and she had VQ tickets in place. I don’t know how often they have repeat guests though.

• Like 1

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 2