Guest Suggestions

Starbug

1 hour ago, doctorwho3456 said:

I think Terence Stamp wood be a good guest Announcement and wood complete superman line up 

He attended last year so it is probably unlikely he will attend so soon but there does seem to be a bit of a Superman theme again!

2 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

I know the rules but I'm going to flout them anyway.

Usually if guests are signed up to a rival con there is some sort of exclusivity deal, and as such it is very unlikely they will be announced.

Ive heard that but wasn't sure whether that'd still apply to smaller names. Only reason I mentioned the other con was with it being in London too if the guests where available it might of increased the chances of them attending this one if approached that's all

ALIENS

Michael Beihn 

Paul reiser

cynthia dale scott

Jonathan Henn

KARATE KID

Ralph Macchio 

Martin Kove 

william zabka

FULL METAL JACKET

adam Baldwin -animal mother

Vincent D’Onofrio - pvt pyle

Dorian Harewood -eightball

Kevyn major Howard -rafterman

Arliss Howard- pvt cowboy

Peter Edmund -pvt snowball

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Ive heard that but wasn't sure whether that'd still apply to smaller names. Only reason I mentioned the other con was with it being in London too if the guests where available it might of increased the chances of them attending this one if approached that's all

Generally it doesn't apply to the event regulars, the ones who do loads of events, but it will apply to anyone specifically bought over, one offs as it were.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Generally it doesn't apply to the event regulars, the ones who do loads of events, but it will apply to anyone specifically bought over, one offs as it were.

That's good to know as believe those two attend cons regularly so fingers crossed. Thanks for your reply

4 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

That's good to know as believe those two attend cons regularly so fingers crossed. Thanks for your reply

You misunderstand me (or I wasn't clear) Ben, I mean regulars as in Sylvester McCoy et al