Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Harriet Sansom Harris - Bebe in "Frasier", Felicia Tilman "Desperate Housewives" Mrs Jankis " Memento"

Frank Welker - Basically every voice or animal noise in Hollywood, from Freddy in "Scooby Doo" to the aliens in " Mars Attacks" 

Mel Brooks - "Blazing Saddles" "Young Frankenstein" " Silent movie" "Spaceballs"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My personal wishlist -

Film - Tom Hanks, Natalie Portman

X Files - Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea, Tom Braidwood, Bruce Harwood, Dean Haglund, Steven Williams

Buffy -Sarah Michelle Gellar, James Marsters, Anthony Head

Doctor Who -Jenna Coleman, Jemma Redgrave, David Tennant, Billie Piper, Camille Coduri, John Simm, India Fisher, Sarah Sutton, Janet Fielding, Matthew Waterhouse, Mark Strickson, Lalla Ward, Katy Manning

I realise a few on this list have been before, but i never managed to catch them. I can only dream for the rest!

Edited by shodgson
Missed out one name

7 minutes ago, shodgson said:

My personal wishlist -

Film - Natalie Portman

X Files - Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea, Tom Braidwood, Bruce Harwood, Dean Haglund, Steven Williams

Doctor Who -Jenna Coleman, Jemma Redgrave, David Tennant, Billie Piper, Camille Coduri, John Simm, India Fisher, Sarah Sutton, Janet Fielding, Matthew Waterhouse, Mark Strickson, Lalla Ward, Katy Manning

I realise a few on this list have been before, but i never managed to catch them. I can only dream for the rest!

Just so you know, this is the guest suggestion thread for LFCC 2018, so you would want to put this in the LFCC 2019 guest suggestion thread instead.

8 minutes ago, shodgson said:

My personal wishlist -

Film - Natalie Portman

It would be better to wait until the 2019 forum is open and post it there Shod, also just an FYI but Gillian has stated she's not doing events after 2018.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

It would be better to wait until the 2019 forum is open and post it there Shod, also just an FYI but Gillian has stated she's not doing events after 2018.

Yes, i have read that somewhere. Purely dreaming here....haha

12 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I thought you were in negotiations? Has your husband said yes yet?

I have full confidence he'll cave ;)

Being serious he has since said it'll likely be okay, I think it was just a tough weekend looking after the little'uns while I was away that it was a daunting thought doing it again (it *is* tough, ordinarily we very much are and need to be a team with it). I give it til the guests start getting announced at the end of the year for him to give it a definite... ;) :smile:

Edited by Broo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Broo said:

I have full confidence he'll cave ;)

Being serious he has since said it'll likely be okay, I think it was just a tough weekend looking after the little'uns while I was away that it was a daunting thought doing it again (it *is* tough, ordinarily we very much are and need to be a team with it). I give it til the guests start getting announced at the end of the year for him to give it a definite... ;) :smile:

Good girl, you wait for hubby's permission.

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Good girl, you wait for hubby's permission.

You say "wait for hubby's permission" I say "democratic relationship where we consult each other on interests we'd like to pursue that will mean the other having to carry the substantial family load alone for a few days". Admittedly yours sounds more catchy but... ;)