Guest Suggestions

Starbug

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

If all of these guests were announced next week I think I would die from excitement!

Naaah, your account would die of starvation. You, on the other hand, would become more hyped than the most hyped person in the club of overhyped.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Naaah, your account would die of starvation. You, on the other hand, would become more hyped than the most hyped person in the club of overhyped.

My account would get over it....eventually....:P

With the recent surge in popularity of The Expanse, I would have expected more guests to be anounces. Especially since there are so many cancelations for the Battlestar Galactica cast.

Both Cas Anvar and Dominique Tipper showed interest in attending LFCC alongside their colleagues Steven and Wes. Unfortunately, Dominique was told there is "no space" for her. Not sure if that's an euphemism for "we couldn't work out the money" but who knows.

Dominique on Twitter: 

Cas Anvar on Twitter: 

Showmasters, please, bring us an epic photoshoot with all 4 actors! 

• Like 2

Lukask, there is a guest request thread already, the moderators ask people to not open multiple threads as otherwise it would quickly fill the forum.  There are many considerations that go into who they ask, fans asking them directly isn't one of them. 

5 hours ago, lukask said:

With the recent surge in popularity of The Expanse, I would have expected more guests to be anounces. Especially since there are so many cancelations for the Battlestar Galactica cast.

Both Cas Anvar and Dominique Tipper showed interest in attending LFCC alongside their colleagues Steven and Wes. Unfortunately, Dominique was told there is "no space" for her. Not sure if that's an euphemism for "we couldn't work out the money" but who knows.

Dominique on Twitter: 

Cas Anvar on Twitter: 

Showmasters, please, bring us an epic photoshoot with all 4 actors! 

Come on Showmasters, that would be sooooo epic! 

On 13/7/2018 at 11:34 PM, LadyPoison said:

Love that Danny Shorago is going! Any chance of more Fallout guests in the future and other gaming voice overs? A dream guest for me would be Borderland's Tiny Tina, Ashly Burch! Have seen videos of her doing talks at cons and she is so much fun :D

I don't really know anything about Borderlands, but I'd love to meet Ashly for her amazing work on Life is Strange!

You know, dreamt last night that Hiddleston and Hemsworth were announced for LFCC (actually, it was only being mentioned on here and the prices were vague, when getting DPs for me and the bro the prices were into the thousands. :huh:) and woke up to be slightly down. Would SM fancy doing something about that? ;)

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

You know, dreamt last night that Hiddleston and Hemsworth were announced for LFCC (actually, it was only being mentioned on here and the prices were vague, when getting DPs for me and the bro the prices were into the thousands. :huh:) and woke up to be slightly down. Would SM fancy doing something about that? ;)

Perhaps a nice clinic who do research about nightmares.. :huh:

4 hours ago, wjbleming said:

I think if Hiddleston and Hemsworth got announced most of the woman would fight each other for that photo shoot it would be worse than the first screening of fifty shades of grey :D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I think if Hiddleston and Hemsworth got announced most of the woman would fight each other for that photo shoot it would be worse than the first screening of fifty shades of grey :D

I would watch it, even make a bet on the winner. :lol:

• Haha 1