Guest Suggestions

Starbug

10 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

My suggestion of Adien Turner got heard so Im still wondering if I can push for Henry Cavil from my wish list :lol::wub:

Well, I met Henry Cavill today at the premiere, what an awesome human being. Absoloutely brilliant. No words. I asked him for a selfie in spite of two people being in front of me, He replied say "Of Course, One minute". He continued signing then came back to me, took my phone and shot a great selfie. 

Bring him to LFCC please!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DullyEL said:

Well, I met Henry Cavill today at the premiere, what an awesome human being. Absoloutely brilliant. No words. I asked him for a selfie in spite of two people being in front of me, He replied say "Of Course, One minute". He continued signing then came back to me, took my phone and shot a great selfie. 

That’s so nice I’m also a little bit jel you got to touch Henry cavil :D I would love SM to announce him my purse and bank account is screaming at me hell no :lol:

Love that Danny Shorago is going! Any chance of more Fallout guests in the future and other gaming voice overs? A dream guest for me would be Borderland's Tiny Tina, Ashly Burch! Have seen videos of her doing talks at cons and she is so much fun :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DullyEL said:

That's amazing, I'm so happy for you that you got to experience that!! :D

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Hellboy, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell, Knocked Up & Doubt)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy, CSI: New York & Jawbreaker)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Starship Troopers, Shameless, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• Like 1