Guest Suggestions

Starbug

would be amazing if you invited guests from newer shows/movies (madelaine petsch - riverdale, laura harrier - spider-man, adelaide kane - once upon a time/reign, steven yeun - the walking dead)

like i love guests from the 80s & 90s but i think there could be more from new series :) 

• Like 2

I've suggested these few before but seeing how we're down to the month of the con this is my last plea for them

Amanda Tapping 

Claudia Black

Sir Patrick Stewart

Seeing how we had the announcement for David Duchovny one of the leads from a hit sci-fi show in the 90s want to propose the cast of Sliders another sci fi show which was aired about the same time especially John Rhys Davies seeing how he was in Lord Of Rings and would probably be one of the more popular of the cast. Please and thank you :D

Edit also want to add Scott Bakula to that list for his role in Quantum Leap and Star Trek 

Edited by BenUK1989
  • Like 4

Jason Behr (Roswell, Dawson’s Creek & Breakout Kings)
Melissa Benoist (Supergirl, Glee, Whiplash & Homeland)
Macaulay Culkin
(Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, Six Feet Under & Chicago Fire)
Jason Hall (Buffy, American Sniper, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

• Like 2

Since they announced Aly Michalka I would love to see AJ Michalka as well, so I can finally meet both of them. Been a big fan of them when I was a teenager and I still listen to their music, so it's always been a dream to meet them. 

38 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Loving the Stargate SG1 suggestions let's keep them up and hopefully SM will take notice 

It's not that they aren't noticing Ben, they often have Stargate cast over, they have had RDA at LFCC the last few years, Ben and Michael were at last years Collectormania, and Chris has attended a number of their events the last 2 years.  So they do get them over fairly often and I'm sure will have them again 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's not that they aren't noticing Ben, they often have Stargate cast over, they have had RDA at LFCC the last few years, Ben and Michael were at last years Collectormania, and Chris has attended a number of their events the last 2 years.  So they do get them over fairly often and I'm sure will have them again 

Yeah I know I just meant if the demands there again this year they might try and get some back for this event that's all :)

2 minutes ago, BenUK1989 said:

Yeah I know I just meant if the demands there again this year they might try and get some back for this event that's all :)

They know the demand is there, they are always popular but as with everything they probably aren't free for this event.

• Sad 1