Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Is there a reason showmasters won't book Peter Davison anymore (or the other way around). His last appearance at a showmasters con was 6 year ago. Maybe he's a busy man but so is McGann and he can make it once in 2 years. I wonder :BRUISED:

23 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Is there a reason showmasters won't book Peter Davison anymore (or the other way around). His last appearance at a showmasters con was 6 year ago. Maybe he's a busy man but so is McGann and he can make it once in 2 years. I wonder :BRUISED:

If there is it's unlikely to be discussed I'm afraid Batfish

I know the following guest suggestions aren't very likely, but there's no harm in asking! :)

As I could only attend the Saturday of Collectormania, I'd love it if Kate Dickie and Lino Facioli would return for LFCC. I know it's unlikely (as they probably would've been announced for this show as well at the same time), but one could hope.

I'd love to meet any cast members of GLOW or Trollhunters.

Deadpool guests: Zazie Beetz, Jack Kesy, Andre Tricoteux, Leslie Uggams, Shioli Kutsuna, Ed Skrein, Gina Carano, Karan Soni

And I'm still missing Lucy Lawless and Michael Hurst for Xena/Hercules. I know Lucy Lawless is doing a couple of conventions in the States. She would, without a doubt, be enormously popular at LFCC. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Kelly Marie Tran, be nice to meet her and for her to interact with fan's who care about her in light of those cyber-bullying her atm.

That's a wonderful idea. Hopefully she'd be up for it. I've seen a lot of people defending her on social media over the last couple of days, and I'm sure a great many fans would leap at the chance to prove that an unpleasant vocal minority don't speak for the fanbase in general. I'm up at the top end of the country, and she'd certainly increase my chances of making the trip.

Edited by Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
  • Like 3

More Star Wars would be best for me;

Alan Tudyk, Ben Mendelsohn, Riz Ahmed, Mads, Paul Kasey, Kelly Marie Tran, Andy Serkis, Laura Dern, Ade Edmondson, John Boyega, Gwendoline Cristie, Joonas Suotamo, Tim Rose, Simon Pegg, Kiran Shah, Warwick Davis..any of those would be amazing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Robert Patrick

David McCallum

Elisabeth Shue

Dame Maggie Smith

Dame Helen Mirren

Gwendoline Christie

Any of these are wonderful, but I especially agree with Robert Patrick, Dame Maggie Smith and Dame Helen Mirren :D

• Like 1

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, The Punisher, My Name is Earl & Catch 44)
Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)
Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, Transformers: Robots in Disguise & End of Watch)
Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)
Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)
Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

• Like 1

On 06/06/2018 at 9:45 PM, The_batflash123 said:

i doubt this is the case. its likely that he ended up being exclusive to another event so SM have been unable to book him for the past few years, and it might b now he's no longer exclusive to that event that he's too busy (possibly?) to do cons? who knows for certain?

as we haven't got any Charmed people yet, how abt these tasty British-based Charmed people?:

finola hughes (general hospital, all my children)

peter woodward (babylon 5, charmed)

neil roberts (nick fury agent of shield, charmed)

simon templeman (blood omen, ray donovan, modern family, house of lies)

ian buchanan (bold and the beautiful, general hospital, quantum leap)

alistair duncan (middle-earth, batman)

michael e. rodgers (thomas and the magic railroad, leverage, bones)

plus pls get:

tom baker

peter davison

john guilor (th 1st doctor in day of the doctor, dr who)

kerry shale (thomas and friends, mr selfridge, red dwarf)

sophie hopkins (class)

fady elsyad (class)

greg austin (class)

lindsay lohan (mean girls)

It’s been 10 weeks and 2 days since the last guest I’m meeting was announced (Chris Ecc) and I haven’t gained a guest since then (but I’ve lost Ian Somerhalder). Really hoping for a turn around soon but there’s only 7 weeks to go so I’m starting to lose hope.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Nathalie Emmanuel are doing SO many other events. Would love to see them at this while they’re clearly free from filming commitments.

• Like 2