Guest Suggestions

Starbug

19 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ooh, if Natalie Imbruglia were announced I could do a HILARIOUS joke like "I'm not sure if I should get a photo of auto - you might say I'm Torn". And everyone would laugh and tell me how great I am.

But also secretly:

:lol::D

• Like 1

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Heroes, Californication, Betas & The Collector)
Mischa Barton (The O.C., The Sixth Sense, St Trinian’s & Once and Again)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen, Bad Moms & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don’t Breathe & Shameless)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SilvaNemesis said:

As a completely random one from the past... and because I believe they're over here at the moment and for a while from what I've been reading... you had Meg Foster several years ago who was one of the very first in Cagney and Lacey... so how about Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless... they would be fantastic guests and something a bit different but also I suspect, popular!

Would love this!

• Like 1

David Duchovny

Gillian Anderson

Nathan Fillion

Ben Affleck

Michael J. Fox

David Harbour

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Natalia Dyer

Dacre Montgomery

Joe Keery

David Boreanaz

Jamie Lee Curtis

John Carpenter

Jeff Goldblum

Charlie Cox

Krysten Ritter

Jon Bernthal

James Marsters

Nicholas Brendon

Gal Gadot

Sadie Sink

Charisma Carpenter

Richard Dreyfuss

Paul Reiser

• Like 4

Hello,

In replacement of Margot Kidder I'm requesting for Teri Hatcher to come to LFCC with Dean Cain. The two together have just been announced to another comic con... please make it happen in the UK too!!! I'll be forever thankful. 

Otherwise I repeat again about some Charmed cast and more Harry Potter actors as well.

Thanks for reading me, 

Edited by Eurora
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Eurora said:

Hello,

In replacement of Margot Kidder I'm requesting for Teri Hatcher to come to LFCC with Dean Cain. The two together have just been announced to *********************... please make it happen in the UK too!!! I'll be forever thankful. 

Otherwise I repeat again about some Charmed cast and more Harry Potter actors as well.

Thanks for reading me, 

HI Eurora, you might want to edit your post before the mods see it, it's against forum rules to mention non Showmasters cons on the forum. :smile:

Would like to meet; 

David Soul (Star Trek)

Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) 

Gary Lockwood (Star Trek, 2001)

Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers)

Erin Gray (Buck Rogers)

Melody Anderson (Flash Gordon)

Gregory Harrison (Logans Run)

Randy Powell (Logans Run)

Nicholas Hammond (Spiderman)

Herbert Jefferson Jr (Battlestar Galactica) 

Maren Jenson (Battlestar Galactica)

Laurette Spang (Battlestar Galactica) 

Please..... ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SilvaNemesis said:

As a completely random one from the past... and because I believe they're over here at the moment and for a while from what I've been reading... you had Meg Foster several years ago who was one of the very first in Cagney and Lacey... so how about Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless... they would be fantastic guests and something a bit different but also I suspect, popular!

That would be amazing. She played Evil Lyn in the Masters Of The Universe film.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eurora said:

Hello,

In replacement of Margot Kidder I'm requesting for Teri Hatcher to come to LFCC with Dean Cain. The two together have just been announced to xxxxxx please make it happen in the UK too!!! I'll be forever thankful.

Thanks for reading me, 

Although I'm more than happy with my photo op with Tom Welling this truly would make my con if they some how managed to bring these two this year as The New Adventures Of superman was my childhood and for that reason they'll always be Superman and Lois to me when I think of those two characters 

Edited by BenUK1989

Can we get some of the cast from Shadowhunters, please especially after it has  been cancelled 

Dominic Sherwood

Katherine Mcnamara,

Isiah Mustafa,

Harry Shum Jr,

Matthew Daddario 

Alan Van Sprang

Alberto Rosende 

Chai Hansen

Alisha Wainwright

Emeraude Toubia

David Castro

Jade Hassouné

Nicola CorreiaDamude

• Like 4

Game of thrones is coming to a close, yet we still have a long ways to go until the final season - what better way to keep the hype train going than to get some major Game of Thrones Cast to London Film and Comic Con! We need one of the Holy trinity  (Emilia Clarke, Kit Harrington or Lena Headey) the latter quickly becoming a fan favourite the last two seasons. I'm sure these people will want to keep the fan base excited and hyped during our long wait and what better way than to come to these events!!

I'd also like to suggest a personal favourite of mine, Anton Lesser (Qyburn) a B, maybe even C, list character who would be easy enough to get!

Best, BatDan 

Edited by BatDan
  • Like 2