Guest Suggestions

Starbug

in terms of guests who could genuinely come to LFCC, I would adore the following:

Torchwood Cast: Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Kai Owen, Gareth David-Llyod, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Paul Clayton, Tom Price, Jonny Green, Sam Beart, Alexandria Riley. 

I'd adore seeing the current and old TW team at a con one day, or even just a few from both teams. (expecting the usual 'non-canon' or 'there's not a current team?' or 'audio book' reply but fingers crossed lol.

Doctor Who Cast: Camille Coduri, Tracy-Ann Oberman (see where this is going), Jemma Redgrave, Michelle Gomez, Derek Jacobi, Peter Davison, Sophie Aldred, Louise Jameson, Lalla Ward, Carole Ann Ford.

• Like 5

Casey siemaszko

richard tyson

heather graham

sharon stone

harvey keitel

steve buscemi

quentin tarintino

george clooney

john ashton

judge reinhold

keith david

tom berenger

willem dafoe

kevin dillon

charlie sheen

john c mcginley

lou diamond phillips

heather langenkamp

tommy lee jones

michael douglas

harrison ford

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jammyc1 said:

in terms of guests who could genuinely come to LFCC, I would adore the following:

Torchwood Cast: Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Kai Owen, Gareth David-Llyod, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Paul Clayton, Tom Price, Jonny Green, Sam Beart, Alexandria Riley. 

I'd adore seeing the current and old TW team at a con one day, or even just a few from both teams. (expecting the usual 'non-canon' or 'there's not a current team?' or 'audio book' reply but fingers crossed lol.

Doctor Who Cast: Camille Coduri, Tracy-Ann Oberman (see where this is going), Jemma Redgrave, Michelle Gomez, Derek Jacobi, Peter Davison, Sophie Aldred, Louise Jameson, Lalla Ward, Carole Ann Ford.

Love and 2nd everyone you mentioned :wub:

We have to consider a few elements that could prevent some of the guests you suggested from attending LFCC, though. For instance, the original Torchwood team just had a reunion at a recent event organized by a competitor, so their contracts might not allow them to attend other cons so soon. The same goes for Derek Jacobi and Peter Davison who are attending other competing shows in the near future, although they're sort of con regulars so there’s a chance they might attend LFCC as well. Finally, Camille is attending Collectormania in Birmingham and since she hasn’t been announced for LFCC at the same time everyone is assuming she’s only able to attend Birmingham.

Anyway, I’d love to see anyone else you mentioned at LFCC, fingers crossed! Especially Jemma Redgrave because I want a UNIT duo photo with Ingrid Oliver so bad! :D

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

Love and 2nd everyone you mentioned :wub:

We have to consider a few elements that could prevent some of the guests you suggested from attending LFCC, though. For instance, the original Torchwood team just had a reunion at a recent event organized by a competitor, so their contracts might not allow them to attend other cons so soon. The same goes for Derek Jacobi and Peter Davison who are attending other competing shows in the near future, although they're sort of con regulars so there’s a chance they might attend LFCC as well. Finally, Camille is attending Collectormania in Birmingham and since she hasn’t been announced for LFCC at the same time everyone is assuming she’s only able to attend Birmingham.

Anyway, I’d love to see anyone else you mentioned at LFCC, fingers crossed! Especially Jemma Redgrave because I want a UNIT duo photo with Ingrid Oliver so bad! :D

Thank you, Nerd Who ! :)

I understand where you are coming from and get that completely. Where has Derek Jacobi attended / going to attend? I can't recall seeing any news relating to him. Peter seems to just do this show and small cons these days. Regarding Camille, we thought the same with Noel but who knows!

I would adore some of the new and old Torchwood cast going, although I know the new won't as the majority of Torchwood fans don't like series 5 for costing money and being an audio-drama series despite being the official continuation. 

I met Jemma 3 years ago, and really want her to do LFCC as a UNIT duo photo would be incredible! I totally second that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jammyc1 said:

I understand where you are coming from and get that completely. Where has Derek Jacobi attended / going to attend? I can't recall seeing any news relating to him. Peter seems to just do this show and small cons these days. Regarding Camille, we thought the same with Noel but who knows!

I would adore some of the new and old Torchwood cast going, although I know the new won't as the majority of Torchwood fans don't like series 5 for costing money and being an audio-drama series despite being the official continuation. 

I met Jemma 3 years ago, and really want her to do LFCC as a UNIT duo photo would be incredible! I totally second that.

Unfortunately I can’t mention events by other companies because it’s against forum rules :WINCE: 

We’ve got very lucky with Noel (sorry people in Birmingham :P), and I don’t think similar cases of rescheduling happen frequently so the chances of Camille attending LFCC are very slim, but we can hope ;)

I haven’t listened to Torchwood series 5 yet because of the money as you said, but I don’t see why fans are hating it. I personally consider (most) Big Finish stories canon, and since the new Torchwood series has been approved as the official continuation anyway you can’t really deny it being canon imho. If the new cast were announced for LFCC it’d be a great reason to catch up on the new Torchwood audios for me :lol:

Jemma seems a possible guest to me because she attends cons from time to time, and could join Ingrid for a UNIT reunion. It’s just wishful thinking, but she’s one of the people I want to meet the most at the moment :wub:

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Unfortunately I can’t mention events by other companies because it’s against forum rules :WINCE: but I can confirm that Derek Jacobi has been announced for another show later in the year, so that might get in the way of him attending LFCC (or not, we shall see...)

We’ve got very lucky with Noel (sorry people in Birmingham :P), and I don’t think similar cases of rescheduling happen frequently so the chances of Camille attending LFCC are very slim, but we can hope ;)

I haven’t listened to Torchwood series 5 yet because of the money as you said, but I don’t see why fans are hating it. I personally consider (most) Big Finish stories canon, and since the new Torchwood series has been approved as the official continuation anyway you can’t really deny it being canon imho. If the new cast were announced for LFCC it’d be a great reason to catch up on the new Torchwood audios for me :lol:

Jemma seems a possible guest to me because she attends cons from time to time, and could join Ingrid for a UNIT reunion. It’s just wishful thinking, but she’s one of the people I want to meet the most at the moment :wub:

I understand that, however I haven't seen any mention of that whatsoever, I was gutted he cancelled LFCC last year!

Yeah I have noticed that it is rare for someone to be announced separately for two conventions, as much as I really would love Camille to attend.

I think people tend to deny it is a thing or just ignore it for the reasons I provided previously, people seem to think audio isn't canonical or any good, which just isn't true. I doubt they'd announce them to join LFCC or any con bar BF Day, as they aren't as popular as they should be. I always find it hilarious to find people meeting the Torchwood cast and say they want it back, but don't get the new stories.

Jemma would be amazing. I would love her and Ingrid to sign one of my UNIT box sets, what a great spin-off that is! A photo with both would be so awesome!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jammyc1 said:

I think people tend to deny it is a thing or just ignore it for the reasons I provided previously, people seem to think audio isn't canonical or any good, which just isn't true. I doubt they'd announce them to join LFCC or any con bar BF Day, as they aren't as popular as they should be. I always find it hilarious to find people meeting the Torchwood cast and say they want it back, but don't get the new stories.

Jemma would be amazing. I would love her and Ingrid to sign one of my UNIT box sets, what a great spin-off that is! A photo with both would be so awesome!

Well, the price is a thing, Big Finish audios are usually more expensive than regular TV episodes or DVDs so some people might not be able to afford listening to them all. I agree that shouldn’t be a reason to put the Torchwood audios down, though, they’re objectively great quality. Besides when you’re a fan of something you usually find a way to fund your passion saving up on other things, like for instance I’m not listening to many BF audios but I buy all their 10th Doctor releases religiously.

Anyway, before we go too much off topic, please more Torchwood and UNIT guests at LFCC! :D

• Like 1

Guys, can we please stop this now? This is very much on the line for the "no discussion of other events" rule and has been going on far enough. Not giving the event's name does not make a post exempt from the rules. I appreciate you trying though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Guys, can we please stop this now? This is very much on the line for the "no discussion of other events" rule and has been going on far enough. Not giving the event's name does not make a post exempt from the rules. I appreciate you trying though.

I’m sorry if I exaggerated a bit discussing other events, please feel free to edit or delete any problematic posts of mine, I didn’t mean any harm it’s just easy to get carried away when discussing guests possible attendance. Sorry again :WINCE:

Considering we're on page 111 of this thread, how about some Fallout 4 voice actors?

Bruan T Delaney

Courtney Taylor

And of course Ron Pearlman.

Edited by Law-dono
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jimmyc said:

Casey siemaszko

richard tyson

heather graham

sharon stone

harvey keitel

steve buscemi

quentin tarintino

george clooney

john ashton

judge reinhold

keith david

tom berenger

willem dafoe

kevin dillon

charlie sheen

john c mcginley

lou diamond phillips

heather langenkamp

tommy lee jones

michael douglas

harrison ford

Definitely Charlie sheen!!

• Like 1

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy)
Rachel True (The Craft & Half & Half)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-0 & Get Smart)

• Like 1

JAMIE LEE CURTIS - She would be a hugely popular guest I think. I think its unlikely, but I wonder if Sean Clark could tempt her to come over our shores. Could raise some serious funds for her charity. Seems like the ideal time to try and get her a a guest, with the new Halloween movie on the way, and the 40th anniversary of Carpenter's original classic. Not to mention the fact you have Nick Castle and Tom Atkins appearing also! 

Come on Showmasters, gotta be worth a shot, right? :)

• Like 3

Daisy ridley

john boyega

ewan mcgregor

hayden christensen

natalie portman

mark hamill

emilia Clarke 

woody Harrellson

Alden Ehrenreich 

Donald Glover 

sophie turner

tom hardy

michael fassbender

hugh jackman

emma watson

daniel radcliffe

rupert grint

norman reedus

andrew lincoln

lauren cohan

steven yeun

Natalie Alyn lind

ian McDiarmid 

kit harrington

peter dinklage

karen Gillan 

chris evans

chris hemsworth

chris pratt

dave bautista

tom Holland 

robert Downey jr

benedict cumberbatch

dwayne Johnson 

josh brolin

jeremy renner

scarlett johannaon

elizabeth olsen

anthony mackie

sebastian stan

im not asking for a lot ;) I’m really hoping for atleast one of these :) 

• Like 3

I'd also love to see any of these folks some day...

BRAD DOURIF, KURTWOOD SMITH, NANCY ALLEN, PJ SOLES, CHRIS SARANDON, DANA KIMMELL, DICK WARLOCK, GEORGE P WILBUR, DON SHANKS, SHERI MOON ZOMBIE, RONNEE BLAKLEY, SAM NEILL, JAMI GERTZ, RICK MORANIS, KURT RUSSELL

• Like 2