Guest Suggestions

Starbug

11 hours ago, chugs said:

Billie Piper needs to join Christopher Eccleston on Sunday for the Doctor Who fans!

Yes please, Billie needs to be there with Christopher, it’d be a unique opportunity for a Doctor Who Series 1 reunion! :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jemzamia said:

Can we please have some Overwatch guests? It’s one of the biggest games in the world with an enthusiastic fanbase and seeing no guests at the biggest con in London is frustrating when other events are getting them. 

We all want to meet the voice actors! 

Not a big overwatch fan myself but know most gamers probably would want autos from the voice actors. Personally I want Claudia Black to attend as she's voiced many characters across various games over the years not including the work she's done on tv

• Like 1

Jason Behr (Roswell, Dawson’s Creek & Breakout Kings)
Melissa Benoist (Supergirl, Glee, Whiplash & Homeland)
Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, Six Feet Under & Chicago Fire)
Jason Hall (Buffy, American Sniper, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Yes please, Billie needs to be there with Christopher, it’d be a unique opportunity for a Doctor Who Series 1 reunion! :wub:

Rose Tyler has always been my favourite companion on Doctor Who, so I would like to meet Billie Piper! :smile:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Billie Lourd

Felicity Jones

Genevieve O'Reilly

Ingvild Deila

Sean Astin

Ian Holm

Hugo Weaving

Craig T. Nelson

JoBeth Williams

I would love to meet Craig T. Nelson and JoBeth Williams! I love Poltergeist! :smile:

Paula Patton

Travis Fimmel

Ben Foster

Dominic Cooper

Essie Davis

Ashleigh Cummings

----

The cast of Murdoch Mysteries:

Yannick Bisson

Hélène Joy

Jonny Harris

Thomas Craig

Mouna Traoré

Georgina Reilly

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

Please please please that would be awesome if you could bring Lochlyn Munroe as well to LFCC with other Charmed cast!! :wub: I know some of them would love to because I talked to them on Twitter about it!! Including Jesse Woodrow too who I've just met at a Charmed con and is very cool to meet and motivated! 

Thanks thanks thanks!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eurora said:

Please please please that would be awesome if you could bring Lochlyn Munroe as well to LFCC with other Charmed cast!! :wub: I know some of them would love to because I talked to them on Twitter about it!! Including Jesse Woodrow too who I've just met at a Charmed con and is very cool to meet and motivated! 

Thanks thanks thanks!! 

Hi Europa, generally when guests are announced if they can do multiple events they get announced for them all at the same time.  As Lochlyn hasn't been announced for LFCC it's most likely because he can't do it.  It does happen sometimes that guests can be added for extra events after their initial announcement, Michelle Ryan being a very recent example but you should assume Lochlyn will not be doing LFCC.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It does happen sometimes that guests can be added for extra events after their initial announcement, Michelle Ryan being a very recent example 

Michelle Ryan was announced for Sheffield and Birmingham at the same time though? Well, 15 mins apart if you want to be fussy (have a look at the time stamps on the announcement threads)

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Michelle Ryan was announced for Sheffield and Birmingham at the same time though? Well, 15 mins apart if you want to be fussy (have a look at the time stamps on the announcement threads)

OK, discount her then.