Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Watched my lifelong favourite movie, cobra, last evening and for various reasons we cannot have Sylvester but I would love ingrid (Brigitte Nielsen) and the night slasher (Brian Thompson) who cancelled lfcc a few years ago. X

I know Sophie Cookson is doing a play in London the Saturday of LFCC, but even just for the Sunday would be an amazing guest to replace my heartbreak over Mark Strong’s cancellation. Or just any Kingsman guest would be amazing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ndanielle said:

I know Sophie Cookson is doing a play in London the Saturday of LFCC, but even just for the Sunday would be an amazing guest to replace my heartbreak over Mark Strong’s cancellation. Or just any Kingsman guest would be amazing. 

Yes, Killer Joe. I got tickets for show on the Monday after LFCC, and if Sophie could come then perhaps also Orlando ^_^

• Like 2

Just adding my support for some of the stars from Charmed. Come on SM it's the 20th anniversary!

Shannen Doherty, Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause, Julian McMahon, Rose McGowan, Charisma Carpenter, Kaley Cuoco, Dorian Gregory, Drew Fuller, Jennifer Rhodes and Norman Reedus.

A lot of these names have been in many other popular shows and films so will also attract interest for non Charmed fans .

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Just adding my support for some of the stars from Charmed. Come on SM it's the 20th anniversary!

Shannen Doherty, Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause, Julian McMahon, Rose McGowan, Charisma Carpenter, Kaley Cuoco, Dorian Gregory, Drew Fuller, Jennifer Rhodes and Norman Reedus.

A lot of these names have been in many other popular shows and films so will also attract interest for non Charmed fans .

This + 1! We need a Charmed reunion this year for the anniversary. Plus as people have stated, many of these actors have starred in other beloved shows as well so it makes total sense to bring them.

• Like 3

Billie Piper needs to join Christopher Eccleston on Sunday! Matt Lucas needs to join Peter Capaldi on Saturday! For the Doctor Who fans! And fingers crossed for Tom Baker and Peter Davison to be announced to join the classic Doctor reunion on Sunday! 

Edited by chugs
  • Like 3

Can we please have some Overwatch guests? It’s one of the biggest games in the world with an enthusiastic fanbase and seeing no guests at the biggest con in London is frustrating when other events are getting them. 

We all want to meet the voice actors! 

• Like 2