Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Chad Lindberg (Supernatural, CSI: NY, I Spit On Your Grave & Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Moonwalker1980 said:

Please can we get some Buffy guests? i saw Anthony Stewart Head is heading for Bournemouth´s Comic Con, could Showmasters get him for London too?

Charisma Carpenter would be awesome as well.

Hi Moonwalker, usually if guests can do multiple events they will be announced for them all at the same time so the fact that Anthony hasn't been announced for LFCC means he can't do it.  Sometimes guests can be added for other events later if they become free but it's not frequent so it's best to assume he won't be coming to LFCC.

Just gonna throw out one more time how amazing it would be for any Lost Boys cast to attend, particularly (of course, lol) Jason Patric, Kiefer Sutherland, and Jami Gertz. Would be an absolute dream come true *hearteyes*

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Moonwalker, usually if guests can do multiple events they will be announced for them all at the same time so the fact that Anthony hasn't been announced for LFCC means he can't do it.  Sometimes guests can be added for other events later if they become free but it's not frequent so it's best to assume he won't be coming to LFCC.

Oh well... what a pity then! One can only hope! ;)

11 hours ago, wjbleming said:

3rd Chris Evans (Cap America, not the ginger one. ;)) and 4th Hayley Atwell! (Although I wouldn't be surprised if Evans was around £150 for an auto!)

Yeah I’d say u would be spot on, about 150 per photo, 150 autograph and 400 diamond pass lol. He would be worth it lol.... oh and 200 double shoot with Agent Carter  :D x

3 minutes ago, Hanklily said:

Yeah I’d say u would be spot on, about 150 per photo, 150 autograph and 400 diamond pass lol. He would be worth it lol.... oh and 200 double shoot with Agent Carter  :D x

Unless it is the ginger Chris Evans :lol:

• Like 1

On 5/7/2018 at 11:42 PM, Eurora said:

Hello ! 

I'm just coming back from a convention in Birmingham where I saw actors from Charmed.  It was awesome! They were all awesome, super nice and everybody had a great time! Please PLEASE I want to say it again because I really want a Charmed reunion at LFCC this year for the 20th anniversary. Please bring some Charmed cast.  Anyone would do but I'd really love to see again Brian Krause, Dorian Gregory, Drew Fuller, Ivan Sergei, Holly Mary Combs, Jennifer Rhodes, Jesse Woodrow even... Other names are totally welcomed too! I said that on Sunday to Dorian, that I was hoping to see them again at LFCC and he told me "Request, keep trying!" So I'm saying it again. :3 Thanks!!! They are so lovely and cool and funny! We had such a great time! 

I repost this just because... :3 

More Harry Potter cast are welcomed too :3

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, InfiniteMonkey said:

Would be great if we could try and get some of the Lucifer cast - had a couple of cancellations last Summer, and I’m sure they’d all appreciate a few thousand hugs right now 

Especially now when the show has been cancelled... :(