Guest Suggestions

Starbug

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

In all seriousness you’re not actually going to go and warn him about me on Saturday are you? :huh::P

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Of course not!! Dont take me serious ALL the time. Of Course I will not. I would do the opposite in fact if I had the chance.

(Only cos I'm going to! :whistling:)

• Sad 2

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)
Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)
Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)
Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)
Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Gone, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor :borg:, All My Children & Percy Jackson)
Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawson’s Creek & Buffy)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eurora said:

Hello ! 

I'm just coming back from a convention in Birmingham where I saw actors from Charmed.  It was awesome! They were all awesome, super nice and everybody had a great time! Please PLEASE I want to say it again because I really want a Charmed reunion at LFCC this year for the 20th anniversary. Please bring some Charmed cast.  Anyone would do but I'd really love to see again Brian Krause, Dorian Gregory, Drew Fuller, Ivan Sergei, Holly Mary Combs, Jennifer Rhodes... Other names are totally welcomed too! I said that on Sunday to Dorian, that I was hoping to see them again at LFCC and he told me "Request, keep trying!" So I'm saying it again. :3 Thanks!!! They are so lovely and cool and funny! We had such a great time! 

YES !!!  to all of this, I was thinking about them especially Drew Fuller, I loved Chris 

• Like 4