Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Having rewatched the Princess Bride tonight, I realised I've never met anyone from that movie :(

I'm not expecting Robin Wright or Mandy Patinkin, but I know Chris Sarandon, Cary Elwes and Wallace Shawn have done various conventions over the years. Possibly Carol Kane as well.  It would be great if Showmasters could get these guests (again). I'm quite sure they'd still be quite popular. I know for sure I already have the support of a certain tearful Saw fangirl :D

• Like 1

Some more Harry Potter guests please, make a great addition to those we already have. Some suggestions:

Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)

Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort)

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange)

Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy)

Timothy Spall (Wormtail)

Bill Nighy (Minister Rufus Scrimgeour)

Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid)

Brendan Gleeson (Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody)

Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley)

Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks)

David Thewlis (Remus Lupin)

Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour)

Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)

Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)

Warwick Davis (Griphook)

Kelly MacDonald (Helena Ravenclaw)

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Some more Harry Potter guests please, make a great addition to those we already have. Some suggestions:

Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)

Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort)

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange)

Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy)

Timothy Spall (Wormtail)

Bill Nighy (Minister Rufus Scrimgeour)

Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid)

Brendan Gleeson (Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody)

Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley)

Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks)

David Thewlis (Remus Lupin)

Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour)

Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)

Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)

Warwick Davis (Griphook)

Kelly MacDonald (Helena Ravenclaw)

2nd Mark Williams for Doctor Who as well! :D (it had been 2 minutes since anyone mentioned Doctor Who, I had to fix that :P) But he’s been already announced for Collectormania only, so it could mean he's unable to attend LFCC :(

The other guests would be very possible as well, especially Jason Isaacs who’s doing a lot of promotion for Star Trek, and Bonnie, Natalia, Evanna, and Warwick who always attend lots of events ;)

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nerd Who said:

2nd Mark Williams for Doctor Who as well! :D (it had been 2 minutes since anyone mentioned Doctor Who, I had to fix that :P) But he’s been already announced for Collectormania only, so it could mean he's unable to attend LFCC :(

The other guests would be very possible as well, especially Jason Isaacs who’s doing a lot of promotion for Star Trek, and Bonnie, Natalia, Evanna, and Warwick who always attend lots of events ;)

Soon I will ask the mods to add Dr Who to the naughty words filter :P <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 05/05/2018 at 3:52 PM, chayanua said:

please cast members from VIKINGS! alexander ludwig starts with cons in europe, so please.... alex hogh andersen is new to cons i think. would be a premiere? that‘s what you want, lfcc, right? 

or from gotham or other present shows than dr. who, star wars or got (and yes i love got and i‘m happy with the got actors at lfcc :)). 

and expensive ones: tom hiddleston, chris ecans, chris hemsworth, etc... marvel ones please. 

Would love Vikings guests, one of my favourite shows and theres hardly been any to UK cons, would love Travis Fimmel, Alexander Ludwig, Gustaf Skarsgard, kathryn Winnick and George Blagden :-)

and yes to Gotham and Marvel :-)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

In all seriousness you’re not actually going to go and warn him about me on Saturday are you? :huh::P

Of course not!! Dont take me serious ALL the time. Of Course I will not. I would do the opposite in fact if I had the chance.