Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Surburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 2

Jesse Eisenberg

James Franco

Dave Franco

Mark Ruffalo

Gal Gadot

Tracey Morgen 

Chris Rock

Kevin Hart

David Schwimmer

Kate Micucci

Bobby Moynihan

Catherine Tate

Freema Agyeman

Billie Piper

John Barrowman

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Oh I’m sorry, better luck next time? :( Maybe this announcement means we can look forward to more “minor” Doctor Who guest in the future, including someone you haven’t met yet? ;)

I would have loved Noel or Camille at LFCC for a reunion with Eccleston, and that’s unlikely to happen now :crying: But I’m still very happy with the guests we got today, mainly Ingrid :D not yet sure if I’m meeting Paul too.

Part of me wonders if they did initially invite Camille and Noel to LFCC (because it would make sense to have them with Chris) but they were unavailable so are doing CM instead

34 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Part of me wonders if they did initially invite Camille and Noel to LFCC (because it would make sense to have them with Chris) but they were unavailable so are doing CM instead

Yeah, I was thinking the same, they probably invited them for both cons but they could only attend the Birmingham one, which is a shame because it would have been such a cool reunion with Chris, but there’s nothing we can do about it.

I already have Noel’s autograph, but I’m particularly sad about Camille because I’ve been trying to meet her for years and still haven’t succeeded :WINCE: I should have met her a few years ago but she changed her schedule at the last minute and only attended on a day I wasn’t going, so frustrating...

Still hoping they eventually announce Billie Piper and/or John Barrowman to join Chris, but there’s been so many great Doctor Who guests announced already I really can’t complain either way :D

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who That’s what’s just happened to me, Billie Piper is only going on the Sunday now for the one I’m going to tomorrow and I can’t go Sunday :(

Oh that’s so sad, I’m sorry :( But maybe it’s a sign, now she totally needs to attend LFCC too ;)

Hope you’ll have a great time anyway ^_^

• Thanks 1

After watching Avengers Infinity War twice already please please can we have some Avengers, thanks to SM i’ve met Jeremy Renner and Benedict Cumberbatch but would love to add a few more especially Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan :-)

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Jay2866 said:

After watching Avengers Infinity War twice already please please can we have some Avengers, thanks to SM i’ve met Jeremy Renner and Benedict Cumberbatch but would love to add a few more especially Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan :-)

I'm seeing Infinity War for a second time tomorrow night and I also second your request for Tom and Sebastian :D

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same, they probably invited them for both cons but they could only attend the Birmingham one, which is a shame because it would have been such a cool reunion with Chris, but there’s nothing we can do about it.

I already have Noel’s autograph, but I’m particularly sad about Camille because I’ve been trying to meet her for years and still haven’t succeeded :WINCE: I should have met her a few years ago but she changed her schedule at the last minute and only attended on a day I wasn’t going, so frustrating...

Still hoping they eventually announce Billie Piper and/or John Barrowman to join Chris, but there’s been so many great Doctor Who guests announced already I really can’t complain either way :D

I'd like John Barrowman.

I met him about 6 years ago but have more things for him to sign now. 

• Like 2

please cast members from VIKINGS! alexander ludwig starts with cons in europe, so please.... alex hogh andersen is new to cons i think. would be a premiere? that‘s what you want, lfcc, right? 

or from gotham or other present shows than dr. who, star wars or got (and yes i love got and i‘m happy with the got actors at lfcc :)). 

and expensive ones: tom hiddleston, chris ecans, chris hemsworth, etc... marvel ones please. 

• Like 8

Karen Gillen

Brie Larson

Mina Sundwall

Marlee Matlin

Esmé Bianco

Peter Dinkelage

Carice Van Houten

Ray Stevenson

Indira Varma

Gal Gadot

Orlando Bloom

Alicia Vikander

Joonas Suotamo

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 3

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars :yoda:, Family Guy, Buffy, Austin Powers, IT & Robot Chicken)
Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)
Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)
Amy Adams (Man of Steel, Enchanted, Justice League, The Muppets & Doubt)
Jack Conley (Angel, NCIS, Agent Carter, Sons of Anarchy, CSI, The Purge: Anarchy & Buffy)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, chayanua said:

and expensive ones: tom hiddleston, chris ecans, chris hemsworth, etc... marvel ones please. 

I'm hoping that next year we'll get team Marvel. Seems to be DC and Doctor Who this year. Which is fine. I don't expect LFCC to cater solely to my needs. 2016 was a quiet year for me and 2015/2017 were two really great busy years so stands to reason 2018 is a 'year off', much to the relief of my bank balance!

• Like 1