Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Having finished a Series of Unfortunate Events, I feel like I should repeat my (unfulfilled) guest wishes from last year: Malina Weissman, Louis Hynes, K Todd Freeman, Lucy Punch, Usman Ally, Matty Cardarople, Cleo King, John DeSantis, Jacqueline & Joyce Robbins, Patrick Breen, Sara Rue, Joan Cusack, Aasif Mandvi, Alfre Woodward, Don Johnson, Rhys Darby, Timothy Webber, Roger Bart, Kitana Turnbull, David Alan Grier, Tony Hale

Obviously Neil Patrick Harris and Patrick Warburton would be ace, but I fear they might be slightly more difficult to get (feel free to prove me wrong, Showmasters!).

With Into the Badlands starting again (a show that's unfortunately absent at European conventions): Daniel Wu, Orla Brady, Sarah Bolger, Aramis Knight, Emily Beecham, Oliver Stark, Madeleine Mantock, Ally Loannides, Marton Csokas, Dean Charles Chapman.

For The Flash: Candice Patton, Jesse L Martin, Grant Gustin, Neil Sandilands, Malese Jow, Matt Letscher, Teddy Sears, Kim Engelbrecht and above all Hartley Sawyer.

For Gotham: Donal Logue (you never know), John Doman, James Frain, Chris Chalk, Michael Chiklis, Nicholas D'Agosto, Benedict Samuel, Crystal Reed, Richard Kind, David Zayas, Cameron Monaghan, Michelle Veintimilla, Camila Perez, Nathan Darrow, BD Wong, Jamie Chung, Michael Cerveris

And could you please try and get Derek Jacobi and Malcolm McDowell back?

• Like 2

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Broo said:

I was just thinking the other day about it being 30 years since Willow, Warwick Davis in particular would be a dream guest :)

Met him at the very first con I ever attended :lol: He’s been amazing in all my favourite things, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Merlin... Having him at this years LFCC would be great :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Met him at the very first con I ever attended :lol: He’s been amazing in all my favourite things, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Merlin... Having him at this years LFCC would be great :D

I second this. Warwick would be amazing.

• Like 2

On 26/04/2018 at 5:08 AM, Nerd Who said:

Third this!!!

• Like 1

Dwight Schultz (A Team, Star Trek)

James Cromwell (Star Trek)

Dirk Benedict (A Team, Battlestar Galactica)

Ian McShane (Deadwood, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space 1999)

Christopher Plummer (Star Trek)

Susannah York (Superman)

Terry Carter (Battlestar Galactica)

Laurette Spang (Battlestar Galactica)

Maren Jensen (Battlestar Galactica)

Mark Metcalf (Buffy, Star Trek)

Brad Dourif (Alien, Star Trek, Dune)

Dean Stockwell (Battlestar Galactica, Quantum Leap, Dune)

Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Star Trek)

Lucy Lawless (Xena, Battlestar Galactica)

Teri Hatcher (Lois & Clark, James Bond, Star Trek)

Marc Singer (V, Beastmaster)

June Chadwick (V)

• Like 1

On 26/04/2018 at 5:08 AM, Nerd Who said:

Amusing (mildly ;) ) story, I watched Willow a lot when I was young, about 7yrs old onwards. On probably the 10th time I watched it, my mum enters the room and very casually says "oh, the actor who plays Willow, I read the other day he died" and then leaves totally oblivious to the devastating bombshell she's just dropped. Little me was distraught cause i was ever so slightly in love with him.

Cue a few years later and for a friend's birthday we're all going to the theatre to see a Snow White panto. Twenty minutes in and who should walk on stage but Warwick Davis, very much alive and fabulous and not even slightly dead and I screamed then burst into tears deliriously happy to learn the lesson never to pay attention to what my mother says ever again.

So yeah, I'd really rather very much quite like to meet him one day ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Broo said:

Amusing (mildly ;) ) story, I watched Willow a lot when I was young, about 7yrs old onwards. On probably the 10th time I watched it, my mum enters the room and very casually says "oh, the actor who plays Willow, I read the other day he died" and then leaves totally oblivious to the devastating bombshell she's just dropped. Little me was distraught cause i was ever so slightly in love with him.

Cue a few years later and for a friend's birthday we're all going to the theatre to see a Snow White panto. Twenty minutes in and who should walk on stage but Warwick Davis, very much alive and fabulous and not even slightly dead and I screamed then burst into tears deliriously happy to learn the lesson never to pay attention to what my mother says ever again.

So yeah, I'd really rather very much quite like to meet him one day ;)

I hope you get to meet him one day and tell him this!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

There surely has to be some announcements today.

The Guardians really stood out for me in Infinity War so Dave, Pom and Karen would be a fantastic and hilarious trio. 

Both Pom and Dave are at another convention sadly although both would be great.