Guest Suggestions

Starbug

4 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

It’s my 22nd birthday today so here are 22 of my most wanted (realistic) guests.

(by realistic, they’re all guests that have done cons before or they’re currently announced for upcoming cons)

1. Tom Baker - he’s the only Doctor I need to sign my Doctors poster (after Chris and Peter)

2. Freema Agyeman - only new series companion I’ve never met

3. Karen Gillan

2nd Tom Baker, a legend, and Freema Agyeman - Martha was such an underrated companion! :o I've already met Karen and she was amazing so would love meeting her again :D

Also, have a very happy birthday @Sam_Carter96:lol::thumbup:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

2nd Tom Baker, a legend, and Freema Agyeman - Martha was such an underrated companion! :o I've already met Karen and she was amazing so would love meeting her again :D

Also, have a very happy birthday @Sam_Carter96:lol::thumbup:

Thank you!

I met Karen twice in 2012 but I hadn’t started my companion poster at that point (same with John Barrowman). It’s now signed by Billie, Catherine, Jenna, Arthur etc and all but 2 of the classic companions but I still haven’t had the opportunity to meet Karen and John again.

She’s also in Marvel now as well so would need to sign that poster too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Thank you!

I met Karen twice in 2012 but I hadn’t started my companion poster at that point (same with John Barrowman). It’s now signed by Billie, Catherine, Jenna, Arthur etc and all but 2 of the classic companions but I still haven’t had the opportunity to meet Karen and John again.

Happy birthday from me too!

Could you please take some photos of your posters you have signed? I don't know about others, but I would love to see what you've collected so far and how do they actually look. Could you? :D 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Could you please take some photos of your posters you have signed? I don't know about others, but I would love to see what you've collected so far and how do they actually look. Could you? :D 

I’ll try at some point.

not sure how the image hosting thing works

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I met her in 2015 not long after her first Guardians of the Galaxy movie, and got two autos, one on a picture of Amy and one on a picture of Nebula. I also got an amazing photo with her in front of the TARDIS, but I’d still love the meet her again because she’s the loveliest person ever :wub:

(I’d also love to see your signed posters, they must be epic :D If you want to post a photo, you just have to upload the image to tinypic - or flickr if you have an account - then just copy&paste the image url on your post, maybe in the General Chat thread ;))

Edited by Nerd Who

My guest wish list:

Amanda Tapping

Claudia Black

Richard Dean Anderson

Morena Baccarin

Sean Astin

Sir Patrick Stewart

Felicia Day

There's no doubt more but these are some of the people that quickly come to mind

Edited by BenUK1989
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, fanowaty said:

Hey everyone, I know this isn't the place to talk about it, but I've just posted some photos for you all in the general chat :) 

https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/95814-sam_carter96-autographs/

And here's a guest suggestion just to keep you happy Raylenth ;):P

Freema Agyeman!

• Like 3

Melissa Joan Hart (Melissa & Joey, Sabrina the Teenage Witch & Clarissa)
Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter & Water for Elephants)  
David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)
Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)
Clea Duval (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)
Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ronniepond said:

Please, please invite the Timeless cast (Abigail Spencer, Matt Lanter, Malcolm Barrett and Goran Visnjic)! I celebrate my birthday close to the con and this would be the best birthday present ever (especially Goran ;)).

Goran is also in Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and Ice Age, so I certainly would support this!! ;)