Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Surburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 1

So it seems that Sean Bean is now officially on the con circuit (being announced for his second convention this year). Pleaseeee get him for LFCC.

Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings fans would be very happy :dance:

Richard Madden and Art Parkinson would also be amazing as well for a complete male Starks group.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yes! Missed out on getting his auto at LFCC 2016!

Got Billy Boyd's a few years ago in Belfast on a photo of Merry and Pippin so I need Dominic to "complete" it :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Got Billy Boyd's a few years ago in Belfast on a photo of Merry and Pippin so I need Dominic to "complete" it :D

I'll have to hoke mine out from when he was in Belfast. Cannie remember what 8x10 I chose! :lol:

7 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I wish for Diana Rigg to complete my Tyrell collection and Indira Varma to complete my Sands collection.

Both of those would be great! Especially after Indira cancelled both LFCC and NFCC. 

Diana would complete my Tyrell collection too but I'd need Rosabell Laurenti Sellers as well to complete my Sands collection (and Pedro Pascal to complete the Martells).

• Like 2

Jeff Goldblum on the occasion of the 25th anniversary is present in several conferences Comic Con in America, if he came to London would be a mega guest.Maybe he come is one of my favorite actors.:wub:

Edited by Lecter
  • Like 5