Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Any chance of getting more cast from the Rocky films? You've already had Carl Weathers and Dolph Lungdren a few years back.

It is Rockys 40th Anniversary!

(And yes before anyone comments, i know Sylvester Stallone cannot come.....)

• Like 1

I will renew my plea for more voice actors at LFCC!

Interesting in particular is that I've noticed several Disney actors (Jodi Benson, Paige O'Hara, Linda Larkin, Scott Weinger, Robby Benson, Christopher Daniel Barnes) are doing conventions in the US, it would be amazing to get some of those over here! I'm sure many would love to meet the voices of their childhood. Not to mention all the other work they've done in animation (is there anything more fitting for a Comic Con than Christopher Daniel Barnes who voiced Spider-Man for 5 years in the animated series?).

• Like 4

Gillian Anderson

David Duchovny

Nathan Fillion

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Nicholas Brendon

James Marsters

David Boreanaz

Charisma Carpenter

Adam Baldwin

Dana DeLorenzo

Charlie Cox

Jon Bernthal

Krysten Ritter

David Harbour

Dacre Montgomery

Natalia Dyer

Gaten Matarazzo

Sebastian Stan

Jason Lee

Gal Gadot

• Like 4

Evangeline Lilly

Benedict Cumberbatch

Dominic Purcell

Jeff Goldblum

Andrew Scott

Michael Emerson

Rowan Atkinson

Christopher Lloyd

Bob Odenkirk

Bryan Cranston

Martin Freeman

Tommy Flanagan

Sam Neill

Aaron Paul

Freddie Highmore

• Like 2

The main shows/films I meet guests from are Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Marvel Films, Marvel TV shows, Lost, Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who.

So far I’m meeting 4 male Game of Thrones guests, a Lost guest, 2 Doctor Who guests and a Marvel TV show guest.

So I would really love the following:

A main female Game of Thrones guest (Nathalie Emmanuel, Hannah Murray, Gwendoline Christie). 

A Marvel film guest (Sebastian Stan, Karen Gillan, Letitia Wright, Dave Bautista).

A Lord of the Rings guest (Elijah Wood, Karl Urban, Sean Bean, Andy Serkis, Liv Tyler).

A Walking Dead guest (Chandler Riggs, Scott Wilson, Lauren Cohan, Melissa McBride, Sonequa Martin-Green, Jon Bernthal).

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

The main shows/films I meet guests from are Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Marvel Films, Marvel TV shows, Lost, Lord of the Rings and Doctor Who.

So far I’m meeting 4 male Game of Thrones guests, a Lost guest, 2 Doctor Who guests and a Marvel TV show guest.

So I would really love the following:

A main female Game of Thrones guest (Nathalie Emmanuel, Hannah Murray, Gwendoline Christie). 

A Marvel film guest (Sebastian Stan, Karen Gillan, Letitia Wright, Dave Bautista).

A Lord of the Rings guest (Elijah Wood, Karl Urban, Sean Bean, Andy Serkis, Liv Tyler).

A Walking Dead guest (Chandler Riggs, Scott Wilson, Lauren Cohan, Melissa McBride, Sonequa Martin-Green, Jon Bernthal).

GoT: Hannah Murray Yes!! And adding also Faye Marsay, Natalia Tena, Indira Varma, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Rosabell Laurenti Sellers. And Hanna Waddingham so we can bring our bell of Shame..:rolleyes:

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

I will renew my plea for more voice actors at LFCC!

Interesting in particular is that I've noticed several Disney actors (Jodi Benson, Paige O'Hara, Linda Larkin, Scott Weinger, Robby Benson, Christopher Daniel Barnes) are doing conventions in the US, it would be amazing to get some of those over here! I'm sure many would love to meet the voices of their childhood. Not to mention all the other work they've done in animation (is there anything more fitting for a Comic Con than Christopher Daniel Barnes who voiced Spider-Man for 5 years in the animated series?).

cool!!! please showmasters get those disney actors!!

• Like 1

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Hellboy, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell, Knocked Up & Doubt)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy, CSI: New York & Jawbreaker)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Starship Troopers, Shameless, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

GoT: Hannah Murray Yes!! And adding also Faye Marsay, Natalia Tena, Indira Varma, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Rosabell Laurenti Sellers. And Hanna Waddingham so we can bring our bell of Shame..:rolleyes:

I’d like Indira and Rosabell too. Already met the rest :) 

• Like 1