Guest Suggestions

Starbug

On 2/26/2018 at 10:47 PM, Raylenth said:

Cleese and MJF are very unlikely to happen again, MJF was certainly touted as a once in a lifetime opportunity when they managed to get him. Lloyd does a few events so it wouldn't surprise me to see him back at some point.  Keep an eye on the Star Trek event as he's done those before, but be aware if you want his auto it's advisable to buy the diamond pass if they have him on, he's a very slow signer and never gets through many people.

I undestand that MJF is very unlikely to happen again but since he do it once, who knows what may happen in the future..Christopher Lloyd would be amazing even for a 3rd time in a row...and how about Catherine Mary Stewart, Helen Slater and Liz White ? I'm sure they are easy to get in LFCC. I wish they could be announced. 
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it!

Stargate Guests:

SG-1:

Richard Dean Anderson, Christopher Judge, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Beau Bridges, Teryl Rothery, Gary Jones, Corin Nemic, Cliff Simon, Peter Williams

Atlantis:

Joe Flanagan, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell, Torri Higginson, Paul McGillion, David Nykl, Kavan Smith, Raindow Francks, Christopher Heyerdahl

Universe:

Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, Brian J. Smith, Elyse Levesque, David Blue, Alaina Huffman, Jamil Walker Smith, Peter Kelamis, Patrick Gilmore, Jennifer Spence, Julia Benson, Ming-Na Wen, Lou Diamond Phillips

• Like 2

On 2018-02-28 at 12:12 PM, Kurdamoni said:

we really do need Sam Neill! especially since the rumors go he'll be in the third Jurassic World installment...

I agree! Sam would be a dream come true. Laura Dern too would be great. Ariana Richards would be cool! She has done some Con’s.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TheLastStarfighter said:

Would be awesome if showmasters do a musicians only con and another one only with retro guests. Well,  just saying some ideas..

They did.  It was a disaster.  They won't do it again.

• Sad 1

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Trolls, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Big Love & She Spies)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)

• Like 2

any and all potter guests.

would love a few of the bigger names (although i know the bit 3 from the franchise are all but impossible to get at a con)

plus any TWD guests. (madison lintz, kirk acevedo, michael cudlitz etc etc)

and anyone who was in Band of Brothers

• Like 2