Liam Neeson

Hugh Jackman

Lucy Lawless

Ted Raimi

Warren Beatty

Matthew Broderick

Jack Nicholson

• Like 5

James Earl Jones, Mark Hamil, Billie Lourd, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, Buzz Aldrin, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, David Graham, Jeremy Wilkin, Matt Zimmerman, Kesley Grammar, Zachary Quinto, Donnie Yen, Peter mayhew, Billy dee williams, Christopher lloyd, Alan Tudyk, Madds Mikkelsen, David Tennant, Billie Piper, Tom Baker, Kevin Eastman, Patrick Stewart, Simon Pegg, John Ratzenberger, Anthony Daniels, Dan Fogler, James & Oliver Phelps, Denis Lawson, Garrick Hagon, Dolph Lungreen, Ernie Hudson, David Hasselhoff, Sam Jones, Casper Van Dien, Jennifer wenger, Bill Murray, Jennifer Runyon, Nichelle Nichols, Adam Nimoy, Richard Sherman, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Ben Kingsley, Maggie Smith, Michael Gambon, Ken Colley, Joonas Soutamo, Zach Galligan, Anthony Mackie, Daniel Logan, Daniel Naprous, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Rupert Grint , Forest whitaker, Felicity Jones, Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ron Perlman, Khary Payton and the Big bang theory cast 

• Like 2

I really hope they continue with the Marvel huge guests they had years before (Renner, Benedict and Mads last year)  ...  

I'm looking forward to the Chrisses (Evans and Hemsworth), Tom Hiddleston , Chadwick Boseman and Jon Bernthal...

I think those are realistic, guests, not all for the same edition though and would appeal to Marvel fans as well as too others.

• Like 4

Random guest idea of the week:

Ian Tracey!

Maybe not a huge name, but he's played recurring characters in a wide array of TV shows, like: the 4400, Sanctuary, the 100, Hell on Wheels, Continuum, Bates Motel, Travelers and a lead character in Intelligence and Da Vinci's Inquest. He's been in a few movies as well, like Man of Steel and Open Range. He's one of those actors I always recognise and I'd absolutely love to meet him.

Oh and CCH Pounder (The Shield, Avatar, Warehouse 13, Sons of Anarchy, Face/Off, NCIS New Orleans), even though she kind of scares me.

Edited by dogsoldierspoon