Guest Suggestions

Starbug

My guest wish list

1. The one the only Stan Lee for atleast one more UK apperance ( if he would be happy to do it ofcoarse )

2. People on my star wars list ( Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford, Billie Lourd, James Earl Jones, Anthony Daniels, Billy Dee Williams, Peter Mayhew, Frank Oz, Daniel Logan, Tim Rose, Mike Quien, Michael Carter, Joonas Suotamo, Hayden Christensen, Natilie Portman, Ray Park, Jake Lloyd, Denis Lawson, Garrick Hagon, Angus Macguines, Felicity Jones, Alan Tudyk, Madds Mikkelsen, Donnie Yen, Forest Whitaker, Alan Harris, Ken Colley, Ahmed Best, Ewan Mcgregor, Ashley Eckstein, Matt Lanter, James Arnold Taylor, Dee Bradley Baker, Temuera Morrison, Tom Kane, Corey Dee Williams, Chris Bunn, Barrie Holland, Matthew Wood, Timothy Zahn, Dave Filoni, Oscar Issac, Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Ben Mendelsohn, Spencer Wilding, Daniel Naprous, Diego Luna, Jiang Wen, Liam Neeson, Samuel. L. Jackson, Brian Blessed, Adam Driver, Jimmy Smitts, Caroline Blakiston, Genevieve O'Reilly, Keone Young, John Boyega and Daisy Ridley

3. Everyone on my star trek list ( William Shatner, Adam Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, Walter Keonig, George Takei, Christopher Doohan, Eddie Paskey, Bobby Clark, Gary Combs, Mary Lynda Repelye, Celeste Yarnell, Sir Patrick Stewart, Karl Urban, Alice Eve, Simon Pegg, Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto )

4. ( my favorite 3 composers, Richard Sherman, Michael Giachio and John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra)

Daniel Criag, Ken Scott

David Tennant, Billie Piper & Tom Baker ( Doctor Who )

Kevin Eastman, Rob Paulson

Ron Perlman and Kelsey Grammer

Sam Jones, Dolph Lundgreen, Casper Van Dien, David Hasselhoff, 

Bill Murray, Ernie Hudson & Jennifer Wenger ( Ghostbusters)

Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Gregg Berger, Michael Bell, Judd Nelson, Susen Blu, Niel Ross, Jack Angel, Kevin Michael Richardson, Will Freddie, John Goodman and Mark Whalbrg ( Transformers )

Futurama cast, the simpsons cast & Family guy cast, Kung Fu Panda cast, the big bang theory cast

David Graham and the other surviving cast of the 1960's thunderbirds series

Burt Ward & Julie Newmar ( Batman 1966 series )

star wars rebels cast and star wars the clone wars cast

Jeff Bergman, Tony Anselmo, Bill Farmer, Russi Taylor and Jim Cummings

Brad Gerret and Ray Romano

John Ratzenberger, Wallace Shawn, Tim Allen and Tom Hanks ( toy story ) Bob Newhart 

Scott Menville, Tara Strong, Ashley Johnson, Hynden Welch, Greg Cipes and Khary Payton ( Teen titans )

Tom Kenny, Joe Whyte, Tim Conway, Clancy Brown and the rest of the spongebo squarepants cast

Michael Collins, Alan Bean, Stephen Hawking & Buzz Aldrin ( Nasa )

and Harry Potter cast ( Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, James & Oliver Phelps, Michael Gambon, Eddie Redmaye, Dan Fogler, Ralph Fiennes, Helena Boham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Domahll Gleeson, Brenden Gleeson, Garry Oldman, David Thewlis, Jason Isaacs, Tom Felton and Matthew Lewis )

Edited by James O'leary
Adding ron perlman and kesley grammer, Jim Cummings, Brad Garret and ray romano
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

@James O'leary QS has advised you of the situation regarding Stan Lee. It's a no. There's no point in requesting him. Yes, people would love to meet him here in the UK, but with his health and age, it's a definite no. Even to the point of just asking, it's a no, mate.

But what if he asks fifteen more times?

I know ive said it several times but id would love 

David Tennant to attend along with Billie Piper

David lives in london yet i can't remember him ever attending a uk convention ( only ones in the USA )

so it would be great if he came to lfcc in 2018 hes my favorite docter

anyway my other guest suggestions 

. Pretty much anyone whos been in the star wars franchise( including john williams ) & star trek TOS along with sir patrick stewart and the cast of the new star trek movies

the original thunderbirds 1966 cast

the harry potter cast

burt ward &Julie Newamar

Jim Cummings

Justin Lee Collins 

cast from the original transformers series

Dolph Lundgreen

Casper Van Dien 

David Hasselhoff

Ernie Hudson

Jennifer Runyon

Bill Murray

William Shatner

Nichelle Nicols

Peter Cullen

Frank Welker

James Earl Jones

Joonas Soutamo

Guests id like to see return to LFCC next year are : Billy dee williams, Corey dee williams, Christopher Lloyd, Kevin Eastman, John Ratzenberger, Alan Tudyk, Madds Mikkelsen, Peter Mayhew, Denis Lawson, Daniel Logan, Tom Baker, James & Oliver Phelps, Michael Gambon, Andy Serkis, Tom Baker, Sir Patrick Stewart, Ron Perlman, Phil lmarr

I was also wondering if Dave prowse could do a Q&A Panel via Skype at the convention cause alot of people have done that when they stop properly going to conventions

Edited by James O'leary
Correct spelling
  • Like 2

Can we have Ian McDiarmid again please on a Diamond Pass this time. I ran to his table on entry on the Saturday this year and was given a VQ of over 300!! I really don't know how over 300 people got there before me! Also his board never seemed to get over 50 even though I kept going back to check. So I would definately get a Diamond Pass for him next year if they're available! Thanks

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Marie! said:

Can we have Ian McDiarmid again please on a Diamond Pass this time. I ran to his table on entry on the Saturday this year and was given a VQ of over 300!! I really don't know how over 300 people got there before me! Also his board never seemed to get over 50 even though I kept going back to check. So I would definately get a Diamond Pass for him next year if they're available! Thanks

Ye i enjoyed seeing him in july it would be great to have him back

• Like 2

The guests I would love to get are: - 

Jason Mewes

Mark Hamill

Cary Elwes

Leigh Whannell

Billy Nighy

Dylan Moran

Jessica Hynes

Kate Ashfield

Guest I would love to have return: -

Tobin Bell

Shawnee Smith 

Simon Pegg

Costas Mandylor

Darren Lynn Bousman

Nick Frost

• Like 3

MR T has just done a convention in America come on showmasters get him over here,strike while the irons hot,and maybe more Harry potter cast,Jeanette Goldstein and sigourney weaver from aliens,Katey sagal and Ron perlman and more sons of anarchy cast,Paula macolmson from ray Donovan and deadwood,and Ian mcshane also from deadwood

• Like 5

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Alexandra Breckenridge (The Walking Dead, True Blood, American Horror Story & Family Guy)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead, Don't Breathe & Shameless)

• Like 1

Lee Pace

Just for playing Ned the Pie Maker in Pushing Daisies, or for playing Joe McMillan in Halt and Catch Fire, he would be an amazing actor; the fact that those hugely different characters are played by the same person is just mindboggling.

Also, he's been Ronan and Thranduil in a couple of smallish movies...

Meeting him would be awesome!!

• Like 3

Kevin Smith

Jason Mewes

Dawn of the Dead cast

The Warriors cast

Kurt Russell

Michael Biehn

Robert Englund

Michael Berryman

John Carpenter

George Miller

Jake Gyllenhaal

Malcom McDowell

Ving Rhames

Oscar Issac

Edited by G_H_C
  • Like 2

On 26/10/2017 at 8:36 PM, cailesy said:

MR T has just done a convention in America come on showmasters get him over here,strike while the irons hot,and maybe more Harry potter cast,Jeanette Goldstein and sigourney weaver from aliens,Katey sagal and Ron perlman and more sons of anarchy cast,Paula macolmson from ray Donovan and deadwood,and Ian mcshane also from deadwood

Mr t would be amazing x

• Like 1

19 hours ago, G_H_C said:

Kevin Smith

Jason Mewes

Dawn of the Dead cast

The Warriors cast

Kurt Russell

Michael Biehn

Robert Englund

Michael Berryman

John Carpenter

George Miller

Jake Gyllenhaal

Malcom McDowell

Ving Rhames

Oscar Issac

I missed photos with both Kevin smith and Alyson hannigan this year so I'd love them both to return x

Sarah Michelle geller, Jamie lee Curtis, Elizabeth Shue, Sophie turner, Maisie Williams, brock lesnar, hulk hogan, tom selleck, kirstie alley, Kyrsten ritter, Courtney cox, pearl mackie, David tennant, kristanna Loken, wentworth miller, Dominic Purcell, Vera farmiga and Freddie highmore please.. x

• Like 4