Guest Suggestions

Starbug

Guests id love to see on a Friday cause that's the only day we can ever go lol are:

Ron Perlman

Bruce Campbell

Danny Trejo 

Robert Rodriguez 

Michelle Rodriguez 

Robert Englund

Billy Bob Thornton

Dani Filth

Karl Pilkington

Steve-o

Johnny Knoxville

Roman Dirge

Jhonen Vasquez

Any of the cast from:

Red Dwarf

Blood Drive 

The Big Bang Theory

The X Files

2 Broke Girls

Archer

Edited by gecko-markus
Missing some names I remembered
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Carlosreddevil said:

Cast of Blood Drive, please!!

11 hours ago, gecko-markus said:

Any of the cast from:

Blood Drive

Whilst I am morally opposed to this entire thread, I would nevertheless like to point out my agreement with the above quoted posts.

On 15/10/2017 at 0:55 PM, The Friendly Dalek said:

Anyone and everyone from Only Fools And Horses would be... Lovely jubbly :D

After the success of john Cleese this year, why not Del Boy himself for 28th July 2018... mr David Jason, also that plonker Rodney could tag along also, Nicholas lyndhurst.. a double shoot would make many, many dreams come true. X

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanklily said:

After the success of john Cleese this year, why not Del Boy himself for 28th July 2018... mr David Jason, also that plonker Rodney could tag along also, Nicholas lyndhurst.. a double shoot would make many, many dreams come true. X

Oh yes! It would certainly make one of my dreams come true. David Jason and Nicholas Lyndhurst are both dream guests of mine. But don't forget others like John Challis, Sue Holderness, Tessa Peake-Jones etc :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 2

Having finished Fear the Walking Dead, I thought it was time to make my Walking Dead suggestions for LFCC. At least with Showmasters we know we won't be ripped off ;)

The Walking Dead 

Main: Jeffrey DeMunn, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Tom Payne, Danai Gurira, Tovah Feldshuh, Katelyn Nacon, Pollyana McIntosh, Andrew J. West and (I suppose) Chandler Riggs.

Guest: Emma Bell, Madison Lintz, Corey Hawkins, Khary Payton, Merritt Weaver and Benedict Samuel (though that's more for Gotham than TWD)

Fear the Walking Dead (which hopefully isn't filming then)

Well, I've not met any of the cast yet so any main cast member would be welcome, but especially: Kim Dickens, Colman Domingo, Michelle Ang, Ruben Blades, Cliff Curtis and Mercedes Mason.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, PenThePirate said:

Just throwing my hat in the ring with these three:

Gina Torres
Adam Baldwin
Chiwetel Ejiofor

:)

That would be the shiny hat of the king of all Londinium, perchance? :)
Any of those three would be awesome! I'll add Jewel Staite to the list - of all the Firefly alumni that I still haven't met, she's the one I want the most!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

That would be the shiny hat of the king of all Londinium, perchance? :)
Any of those three would be awesome! I'll add Jewel Staite to the list - of all the Firefly alumni that I still haven't met, she's the one I want the most!

I'm fortunate that I have all of the available main cast apart from Zoe and Jayne, and Chiwetel was awesome in Serenity (and Dr. Strange). Thinking about it more I could add Christina Hendricks and David Krumholtz to that list to have a good set! I would spend ALL the money if those five came :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PenThePirate said:

I'm fortunate that I have all of the available main cast apart from Zoe and Jayne, and Chiwetel was awesome in Serenity (and Dr. Strange). Thinking about it more I could add Christina Hendricks and David Krumholtz to that list to have a good set! I would spend ALL the money if those five came :)

Likewise, Adam Baldwin and Gina Torres would be huge guests for me :o

• Like 3

EVAN PETERS!!! He's been amazing in the current series of American Horror Story!

Otherwise...

GOT: Emilia Clarke, Kit Harrington, Peter Dinklage, Maisie Williams, Lena Headey, Jack Gleeson, Sean Bean, Rory McCann, Jason Momoa, Jerome Flynn, Alfie Allen, Gwendoline Christie & Kristofer Hivju.

TWD / FTWD: Danai Gurira, Andrew J West, Frank Dillane, Sam Underwood, Daniel Sharmen & Alycia Denham Carey.

SOA: Theo Rossi & Kim Coates.

OUAT: Lana Parilla, Sean Maguire, Colin O'Donoghue & Robert Carlyle.

Marvel: Tom Hiddlestone, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Tom Holland, Paul Rudd, Robert Downey Jr & Sebastian Stan.

Others: Max Thieriot (Bates Motel), Jamie Dornan (The Fall), Joseph Morgan (The Originals), Paul Wesley (The Vampire Diaries).

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Lord of House Tyrell said:

Some big Horror guests would be amazing!!

Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger)
Derek Mears (Jason Voorhes, Friday the 13th (2009))
Richard Brooker (Jason Voorhes, Friday the 13th Part III)
Doug Bradley (Pinhead)
Jack Nicholson (Jack Torrance)
Bill Skarsgard (Pennywise, IT (2017))

Second all of these :thumbup:

• Like 1

I keep asking this but please ask Mark Hamill! I would snap up a diamond pass whatever the price! Also please Pilou Asbaek, Daniel Portman and Gemma Whelan again, and would love to meet Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Gwendoline Christie, Rory McCann, Aiden Gillan, Ian Glen and Jason Momoa. Oh and John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and James Masters also. If you can get all of them I would forever be in your debt! :smile:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Marie! said:

I keep asking this but please ask Mark Hamill! I would snap up a diamond pass whatever the price! Also please Pilou Asbaek, Daniel Portman and Gemma Whelan again, and would love to meet Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Gwendoline Christie, Rory McCann, Aiden Gillan, Ian Glen and Jason Momoa. Oh and John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and James Masters also. If you can get all of them I would forever be in your debt! :smile:

and how could I forget, Hugh Laurie please!!!!

• Like 2