Guest Suggestions

Starbug

I would love to see buzz aldrin and michael collins at LFCC next year.

A great way to reunite the 2 a year before NASA celebrates the 50th anneversary of the moon landing

and a good way for us to pay tribute to neil armstrong.

I know he retired in 2014 from europe conventions but i think alot of people like me would love to see Stan lee and lfcc again. And it would be good to ask him if hed like to come beofre jumping to conclusions. It would also be a good way to pay tribue to a great man who put so many smiles on faces around the world and to congratulate him on his big achievements in life ( such as his hollywood star and his disney legend award )

I would love Burt Ward and Julie New,ar to appear aswell so we can properly pay tribute to the late adam west. Would also be great to see the original Bat vehicals again aswell as some of the new ones

i would love to see the surviving cast of the original star trek series attend along with next generation and 2009 film cast along with the enterprise bridge sets from the 1966, next generation and 2009 film series. The star trek guests i would love to see includes William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, Wlater Keonig, George Takei, Eddie paskey, Bobby Clark, Patrick Stewart and Zachary quinto along with adam Nimoy

Other guests Id love to see at LFCC next year inlcude

Kirk Douglas, David Graham, Billy Dee Williams, James and Oliver Phelphs, Peter Mayhew, David Tennant, Billie Piper, Donnie Yen, Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis, Christihpor Llyod, Tom Wilson, Michale Gambor, Dan fogler, Joonas Soutamo, Ernie Hudson, David Hasselhoff, Daniel Naprous, James Earl Jones, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Tim Currey, Samual. L. Jackson, Liam Neeson, Ray Romano, Felicity Jones, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamil, Billie Lourd, Alan Tudyk, Mads and Lars Mikkelsen, Freddie prinze Jr, Sarah Michelle galler, Jeff Bergman, Richard Sherman, the harry potter trio Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jim Parsons, Johnny galaki, Melissa Rauch, Kaley Couco, Kunal Knayer, Kevin Sussman, Simon Heliberg, Mayim Bialik, Diago Luna, Paul kassy, Guy Henry, Spencer Wilding, Riz Ahmed, Jiang Wen, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, Jim Cummings, Brad Garret, Tim conway, Tom Kenny, Clancy Brown, Tara Strong, Matthew Lewis, Jason Issac, Domahll Gleeson, Bill Fagerbakke, Gregg berger, Michale Bell, Khary Payton, Hynden Welch, Scott Menville, Greg Cipes, Dee bradley Baker, Billy West, Seth Mcfarlene, Seth Green, Mark Whalberg, Mila Kunis, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Talyor, Matt Lanter, tom Kane, Taylor Gray, Tiya Sicar, Vanessa Marshell, Steve Blum, David Oyelowo, Dave Filoni and Frank Oz

I also would love it if John Williams not only attended LFCC next year for photos and autographs but also to performe all his great scores with the London Symphony Orgestra.

Sorry about the Large number of suggestions. Im just a huge fan of stuff in comis, films and tv and theres just some many great people i would love to meet

• Like 3

I Would love Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins, David Tennant, Billie Piper, James Earl Jones, Ernie Hudson, David Hasselhoff, Kirk Douglas, William shatner, Nichelle Nichols, Daniel Naprous, Ringo Starr, burt Ward Julie Newmar,Joonas Soutamo, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Tim Rose, Tim Curry, alec Baldwin, Bob Newhart, David Graham, Frank Oz, Hugh Bonneville, Denis Lawson, Mike Quien, Stephan Hawking, Adam Nimoy, Mark Hamil and Harrison Ford  to attend LFCC next year aswell as John Williams and the london symphony orgestra at LFCC nextyear

I would also love to see other guests who have attended LFCC in the past to return next year aswell including Billy Dee Williams and his son corey dee williams, Peter Mayhew, Tom Baker, James and Oliver phelps, Christiphor Llyod, Alan Tudyk, Mads Mikelsen, Kevin Eastman, Ken Colley, Casper Van Dien, Ron Perlman and julien Glover. I'd love to see stan lee make one last apperance ( even though hes retired )

Edited by James O'leary
  • Like 1

Nathan Fillion

Kim Coates

Tommy Flanagan

Ryan Hurst

Ron Perlman

Theo Rossi

Mark Boone Junior

Jason Bateman

John Turturro

Andrew McCarthy

Anthony Lapaglia

Michael Emerson

Sasha Roiz

Keith Allan (Z Nation)

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Maisie Williams

Rory McCann

Beric Dondarrion

Paul Kaye

Liam Cunningham

Sean Bean

Gary Oldman

Kiefer Suttherland

John Simm

David Tennant

John Barrowman

Philip Glenister

Richard Armitage

Jeremy Piven

Martin Freeman

Edited by **Kelsey**
  • Like 2

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)
Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

Ok so with Alyson Hannigan´s amazing visit this year, the only way Showmasters could top that is to finally score Sarah Michelle Gellar and make all Buffy fans in Europe happy. That would be huge!!

Tobey Maguire would be an awesome add too, specially seeing that he´s not doing many movies recently so he might be open to doing conventions now.

On the horror genre side it would be awesome to have Linda Blair (it was so sad that she cancelled last time) and Heather Langenkamp as she´s the original Freddy Krueger nemesis.

We definitely need to get Heather Locklear as she´s TV royalty, Melrose Place turned 25 this year and she´s a more than adequate follow-up to Pamela Anderson´s visit to LFCC.

Edited by Moonwalker1980
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Moonwalker1980 said:

Ok so with Alyson Hannigan´s amazing visit this year, the only way Showmasters could top that is to finally score Sarah Michelle Gellar and make all Buffy fans in Europe happy. That would be huge!!

Tobey Maguire would be an awesome add too, specially seeing that he´s not doing many movies recently so he might be open to doing conventions now.

On the horror genre side it would be awesome to have Linda Blair (it was so sad that she cancelled last time) and Heather Langenkamp as she´s the original Freddy Krueger nemesis.

We definitely need to get Heather Locklear as she´s TV royalty, Melrose Place turned 25 this year and she´s a more than adequate follow-up to Pamela Anderson´s visit to LFCC.

I would love to meet Tobey Maguire!  I loved his performance in The Great Gatsby! :smile:

It was such a shame Linda Blair had to cancel this year.  I hope she is able to attend next year! :smile:

• Like 2

Michaela Conlin (from Bones)

TJ Thyne (from Bones)

Anthony Starke (Magnificent Seven, Prison Break, Seinfeld etc.)

Eric Close (Magnificent Seven, Nashville, Suits, Without a Trace etc.)

Dale Midkiff (Magnificent Seven, Time Trax, CSI, Castle etc.)

Some will be easier to get, some maybe impossible lol. 

STAR WARS.

Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Gwendoline Christie, Andy Serkis, Anthony Daniels, Ian McDiarmid, Peter Mayhew, Dave Prowse, Warwick Davis.

SPACED AND OTHER STUFF.

Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jessica Hynes.

MARVEL NETFLIX.

Charlie Cox, Krysten Ritter, Mike Colter, Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Rosario Dawson, Sigourney Weaver, Elodie Yung, Elden Henson, Wai Ching Ho, Scott Glen,  Carrie Anne-Moss, Deborah Ann Woll, Jon Bernthal, Rachel Taylor, Vincent D'Nofrio.

DOCTOR WHO.

David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, Billie Piper, Karen Gillen, Freema Agyeman, Catherine Tate, Jenna Coleman, Pearl Mackie, John Barrowman, John Simm, Michelle Gomez, Arthur Darvill, Nicholas Briggs, Alex Kingston, Mark Williams, Noel Clarke, Bernard Cribbins, Colin Baker, Tom Baker, Paul McGann, Peter Davison.

X-FILES

David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, William B. Davis, Robert Patrick, Nicholas Lea, Laurie Holden.

GAME OF THRONES.

Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Lena Heady, Kit Harrington, Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Nikolaj Coster-Waldo, Ian Glen, Alfie Allen, John Bradley,Conleth Hill, Aiden Gillen, Gwendoline Christie, Mark Gatiss, Liam Cunningham, Nathalie Emmanuel, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, Carice Van Houten, Ben Crompton, Charles Dance, Jacob Anderson,  Natalie Dormer, Jack Gleeson, Michelle Fairley, Kristofer Hivju, Kristian Nairn, Richard Madden, Iwan Rheon, Michael McElhatton, Diana Rigg, Rose Leslie, Natalia Tena, Indira Varma, Jonathan Pryce, James Cosmo, Ben Hawkey, Oona Chaplin, Jason Momoa, Pilou Asbaek, Alexander Siddig, Bella Ramsey, Tim McInnerny,.

RED DWARF.

Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules, Robert Llewllyn, Norman Lovett, Hattie Hayridge, Chloe Annett, Mac MacDonald, Tony Hawks, Clare Grogan, Mark Williams.

X MEN

Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Ray Park, 

SPIDERMAN.

Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, 

MCU.

Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Elizabeth Olsen, Tessa Thompson, Tom Hiddlestone, Cobie Smulders, 

STAR TREK.

Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Jonathan Frakes, LeVar Burton, Marina Sirtis, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Colm Meaney, Denise Crosby, John De Lancie, Robert O'Reilly, Armin Shimerman, Marc Alaimo, Tony Todd, Avery Brooks, Rene Auberjonois, Cirroc Lofton, Alexander Siddig, Nana Vistor, Terry Farrell, Aron Eisenberg, Andrew Robinson, Max Grodenchik, Jeffery Combs, J.G. Hertzler, Nicole De Boer, Chase Masterson, Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Roxann Dawson, Robert Duncan McNeill, Ethan Phillips, Robert Picardo, Tim Russ, Garret Wang, Jeri Ryan, Vaughn Armstrong, Scot t Bakula, John Billingsley, Jolene Blalock, Linda Park, 

ALSO COULD WE HAVE (AGAIN!):

Kevin Smith and Alan Tudyk again Thank you :) 

THAT REMINDS ME:

FIREFLY

Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Morena Baccarin, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Christina Hendricks, Mark Sheppard.

THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN

John Lithgow, Kristen Johnston, French Stewart, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jane Curtin, Wayne Knight, 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Kyrsten Ritter, Charlie cox, David Jason, Jamie lee Curtis, Elizabeth shue, peter capaldi and kirstie alley again please... also wwe old school, demolition where so cool this year, how about nasty boys or the powers of pain from the same era?  Love the double shoot with ax and smash so much. X

• Like 5

Some guest pairings I'd love to see at LFCC:

Game of Thrones:

Liam Cunningham and Kerry Ingram

Charles Dance and Peter Dinklage

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Gwendoline Christie

Richard Madden and Oona Chaplin

Nathalie Emmanuel and Jacob Anderson

John Bradley and Hannah Murray

Rory McCann and Hafpor Julius Bjornsson

Marvel Film: 

Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly

Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie

Marvel TV:

Clark Gregg and Chloe Bennet

Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge

Charlie Cox and Deborah Ann Woll

Krysten Ritter and Rachael Taylor

Mike Colter and Simone Missick

Lord of the Rings:

Miranda Otto and Karl Urban

Elijah Wood and Andy Serkis

The Walking Dead:

Lauren Cohan and Scott Wilson

Jon Bernthal and Sarah Wayne Callies

Lost:

Elizabeth Mitchell and Josh Holloway

Jorge Garcia and Emilie De Ravin

Doctor Who:

Karen Gillan and Alex Kingston

John Barrowman and Freema Agyeman

• Like 5

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, Daniel said:

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

would love to get Gina Torres along to an event she's the only Firefly main cast member I've yet to meet would complete my cast photo

As per my usual:

Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin

Amy Jo Johnson

Grant Gustin

Would be great to see Rick Gonzalez and Mike Colter after their cancellations

Any main Avenger, as a running trend after the last two years (Renner and Cumberbatch)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1