(Some) Digital Photo Downloads are Now Live! Yeeey! (Give them time to upload all of them)

7 hours ago, gackty said:

Oh what a shame. The last available photo of the Delorean + Lloyd Photoshoot on Saturday is from my girlfriend. Just the next picture should be me, but it does not appear on the web.

As QS has said, more are still to come, gackty. Romero just preempted the official announcement. :smile:

Prints I got at the time all look light compared with these digital downloads, which are pretty much spot on and fantastic. Were they doing this on the day to save ink/printing time or something? If so, no wonder everyone was complaining about the Pamela Anderson photos which look comparable online to my print versions from the day!

2 minutes ago, spengler said:

The iron fist pics are awesome! Laughing out loud.

Although someone shouldve done a conga shot!

This one has to be the best 1 though! :lol:

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iron-Fist-Group-Finn-Jones-Jessica-Henwick-Wai-Ching-Ho-Sacha-Dhawan-gallery/G0000_MOyTrcpQLM/I0000syF.JJGYUqo/C0000lH6DX49gzYE

• Like 4

Showmasters, please consider emailing anybody who purchased a Pamela shot (especially Fridays) and offer them the option to get the digital download because the prints on the day were obviously about 3 notches brighter than the digital file B)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CelticRob said:

Showmasters, please consider emailing anybody who purchased a Pamela shot (especially Fridays) and offer them the option to get the digital download because the prints on the day were obviously about 3 notches brighter than the digital file B)

The digital files are awful as well. Not much I can do with over flashed poorness sadly and I am a pretty darned good Photoshop user.

I tried, the horrible shadows and slime wet flash face look and red eye are just not fixable in my eyes. Well without making it look fake. You should not have to do anything to a professional photo :-(

But as said many times now at Pam's request :-) So let Showmasters do what they do as they are still busy after all the cons lately. Don't want the staff inundated with emails etc.. .

Edited by RomeroSavini

Yes sorry about that. I meant multiple emails once a week until someone gets a reply haha As I know some people get impatient after a few days and 're send emails. Clogging systems and creating unnecessary work and slowing responses :-)

And on a big plus note only one of my images hasn't been uploaded yet. Phew so a lot must be up by now. I literally went through soooo many images looking last night.. .. over an hour to find 13 among easily 5000+ haha

My eyes!

Edited by RomeroSavini

I am slightly disappointed in how Tricia Helfer's and Mads Mikkelsen's pics turned out on Friday, as the colors are way washed out. 

I was wishing it might have been an issue with the printers, but the digital files aren't that good either, especially Mads'. Putting them next to other pics makes them look pretty worse. Also, it's not exclusively my pictures that came out like that; it's all of them (again, I noticed it even more in the case of Mads.) Of course other people might not worry so much, but after downloading Natalie Dormer's pic, for example, the difference is pretty abysmal, and Photoshop can only go so far with JPEGs.

On the other hand, props to the photographer in charge of Natalie's (Sunday). They turned out amazing! :dance:

56 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Hello,

now I see my "Mads Mikkelsen" pic, but I can't buy it.

The red button "add to cart" is not there.... :(

Anyone have the same issue ?

thx

Best thing to do is sent the link via the contact form on the website on Monday and ask for it to be fixed, if it's still not working before then.

On 29/08/2017 at 9:10 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

I have been asked that everyone with a Pamela Anderson issue needs to e-mail in. I posted that before. I currently don't have further information that that, sorry.

I'm sorry, I missed this. I have a Pamela Anderson issue but I'm guessing it's too late to e-mail in now? The Saturday pictures look worse then the Friday ones, so I'm glad I had a Friday one. The digital Friday pictures are far superior to the prints we got which were quite awful.