(Some) Digital Photo Downloads are Now Live! Yeeey! (Give them time to upload all of them)

Phew a month later and I have checked daily haha Get stuck in people :-D look how busy Benefit Cumberpeat was! Jeez haha

I now spend another 100 quid downloading my pictures in glorious digital :-D satisfying!

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/London-Film-Comic-Con-2017/C0000_KzSd6kTa14

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

She may have had pics before and wanted a truly unique one :lol:

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/image/I0000PyQ6QiDydtE

To each their own, eh? :lol:

Wahey, half a Benedict! All you need now is an arm, eye, ear, the rest of his smile, a leg and you have your own BC! ^_^ lol :smile: Your 2nd one's better, shame there's no unique pose though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dorgris said:

I'm guessing there's still more to add? There's only 18 Delorean photos up for Saturday and 5 of those are one chap...!

My photo was on friday with just the Delorean, can't find it.... Waiting for more.... :(:(

4 hours ago, Dorgris said:

I'm guessing there's still more to add? There's only 18 Delorean photos up for Saturday and 5 of those are one chap...!

I'm guessing there is more to add, too, as my photo with Wil Wheaton on Sunday isn't up yet...

5 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

My photo was on friday with just the Delorean, can't find it.... Waiting for more.... :(:(

2 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I'm guessing there is more to add, too, as my photo with Wil Wheaton on Sunday isn't up yet...

QS has posted there is more to come right above Deftrix's post, folks. :smile:

• Like 1

QS ..... What as happened to the Pamela Anderson shots as none of the Friday photo's look washed out or over exposed like the one's we got given at the show ?

They now have the correct colour of the blue curtain behind the shot like all the other guests , have these been corrected before uploading by Giles ?

The picture I have here is white washed and the same one online looks a million dollars better !

Please advise what the crack is here QS as how come I now have to pay an extra £5 to get my picture correctly exposed unlike the one collected at the show for £45 ?

This is really baffling as just looking at all the thumbnails they have all been corrected ? 

Infact just look at the colour of the blue curtain between the Friday shots and Saturday shots , Saturday is very bright compared to Friday in the thumbnails.

This is very strange as the Friday shots were worse than the Saturday. 

Edited by Bingo Boy

8 minutes ago, MarinoSR said:

I understand there'll be more Christopher Lloyed + DeLorean (Saturday) pictures coming, even from lower batches? I got in with batches 1 and 2 and my pic isn't there.

Thanks!

If it's not there give it time and keep checking

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

QS ..... What as happened to the Pamela Anderson shots as none of the Friday photo's look washed out or over exposed like the one's we got given at the show ?

They now have the correct colour of the blue curtain behind the shot like all the other guests , have these been corrected before uploading by Giles ?

The picture I have here is white washed and the same one online looks a million dollars better !

Please advise what the crack is here QS as how come I now have to pay an extra £5 to get my picture correctly exposed unlike the one collected at the show for £45 ?

This is really baffling as just looking at all the thumbnails they have all been corrected ? 

Infact just look at the colour of the blue curtain between the Friday shots and Saturday shots , Saturday is very bright compared to Friday in the thumbnails.

This is very strange as the Friday shots were worse than the Saturday. 

I have been asked that everyone with a Pamela Anderson issue needs to e-mail in. I posted that before. I currently don't have further information that that, sorry.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MarinoSR said:

I understand there'll be more Christopher Lloyed + DeLorean (Saturday) pictures coming, even from lower batches? I got in with batches 1 and 2 and my pic isn't there.

Thanks!

Mine not there either from Saturday so must be more to upload.