A Fantastic Saturday

Just a quick post to say thank you Showmasters for another fantastic fist day, getting into the event worked perfect and the staff were very helpful. A great set of stalls inside with plenty to look at. 

Thanks and look forward to returning tomorrow. I do hope we see another cc in Bournemouth next year.

• Like 1

Yes, I agree.

Even better was the weather - it was really sunny on Saturday and it was so nice to pop out to the beach whenever I felt like it too. It was raining cats and dogs last year so I was indoors for all of Bournemouth comic con in 2016 so this year was so much better for the weather.

If the weather is as good next year, can the cosplay masquerade be held on the beach? Cosplay is getting more and more popular with the number of entries and the size of the audience.

Just like London comic con in July, there just not enough room for all of the audience for the masquerade - a beach held masquerade would instantly solve this problem!

Well, what a great Little show, I got there around 1130ish.. Only because seeing the Sand of the Beaches freaked me out.. Remind me of home so had to go and have a play. 

As Always SM always put on a good show even with so little guests, But every guest I met was amazing and very talkative. I managed a couple of talks something I never seem to do and they were really Great. Matt Zimmerman was a Legend doing the talk of thunderbirds on his own. I hope Shane is feeling better today. 

It was really busy inside and still good to see so many people in costume. The Stalls were great and I treated myself to a couple of those Iron Cast Models.. 

I shall upload a few photos soon.. 

Well what can I say, Sunday, another fantastic day, thank you Showmasters for putting yet another great comic con in Bournemouth. Loved meeting the guests who were very welcoming. The staff were helpful. The weather was lovely and overall the weekend has been a delight. I do hope we see a Comic Con in Bournemouth next year as this year has been fantastic. Thanks

• Like 1