Pre Order Refunds

27 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

Maybe it would be nice that somebody put a message on this forum, when they have time for e-mails or refunds.

So far i can tell nobody is responding on this kind of questions.

As Raylenth mentioned, SM have a few back to back shows, so there probably hasn't been time to do much else than wrap up the last show and prepare for the next, unfortunately, Deftrix.

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

As Raylenth mentioned, SM have a few back to back shows, so there probably hasn't been time to do much else than wrap up the last show and prepare for the next, unfortunately, Deftrix.

I can read. I saw his message :lol:, but SM can also put themselves a message on the website. It is just a suggestion.

33 minutes ago, Deftrix said:

I can read. I saw his message 

Who are you talking about? :whistling:

I know it's frustrating, chasing my poster after C24 was a bit of a chore but Jason did got back to me eventually and reunited me with my poster.

I know it's 2017 but bear in mind the pre orders are a 1 man band and Jason G does not have a team of customer service agents waiting to leap into action.  Given the amount of emails he has to deal with, from people asking 30 seconds after a show closes if their stuff has been sent out yet, to people multi emailing it's easy to loose/miss some.

No disrespect at all to Jason G, I appreciate the service he offers greatly, but a bit of time, patience and re emailing when necessary are needed.

1 hour ago, Deftrix said:

I can read. I saw his message :lol:, but SM can also put themselves a message on the website. It is just a suggestion.

Would you mean like the following which is clearly on the sales home page?

We are now back from LFCC and processing refunds for cancelled guests. We will start packing from LFCC on friday with the first batch going saturday. We will continue to ship for at least 2 weeks. Please do not email asking if your item has shipped until 21 working days of the show ending as it really slows things down. 

We will try to answer all non LFCC postage emails as soon as possible. 

Delivery dates are below and as always LFCC will take a good 10 to 20 working days to ship. Please do not email asking if your item has shipped until 21 working days after the show as it really slows the process down. Believe it or not the last 2 LFCC events we've had email on the sunday evening whilst still at the show asking if their items had shipped yet. 

THANK YOU 

Edited by Knitty Fred

1 hour ago, carlthomas1236 said:

So would you suggest keep emailing until I get a response? Or just be patient? Or both? 

Personally I'd say you've sent an e-mail, have patience padawan for Jason to get to it and respond.  If you keep e-mailing all that's going to happen is that Jason will have a larger list of e-mails to go through and your first one will not be answered any the quicker.  It will mean however that he will have to wade through all of your subsequent e-mails and either check whether or not he's responded already, respond to them which will then mean that others will have to wait longer for their e-mails to be responded to.  SM also had a show at Sheffield last week so Jason will also have been involved in getting all the items for that show properly prepared and packaged up for taking there as well as dealing with items coming in for Glasgow/Bournemouth which are happening over the next two weekends as well.

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I know it's frustrating, chasing my poster after C24 was a bit of a chore but Jason did got back to me eventually and reunited me with my poster.

I know it's 2017 but bear in mind the pre orders are a 1 man band and Jason G does not have a team of customer service agents waiting to leap into action.  Given the amount of emails he has to deal with, from people asking 30 seconds after a show closes if their stuff has been sent out yet, to people multi emailing it's easy to loose/miss some.

No disrespect at all to Jason G, I appreciate the service he offers greatly, but a bit of time, patience and re emailing when necessary are needed.

I have to admit to being surprised to hear that with all the Showmasters events there is only Jason who deals with the pre orders.

2 hours ago, Paul19802017 said:

Has everyone received their items/refunds? I haven't yet so been patiently waiting for 21 days 

Jason said he will be mailing out for at least two more weeks in the posts quoted three posts above yours. Personally I'd add add least another week as that post on the website wasn't dated.

Two of my friends got their items, but it were single signed photos, not even personalized. If you are waiting for a poster of something I imagine these would go out last.

On 17-8-2017 at 7:46 PM, Knitty Fred said:

Would you mean like the following which is clearly on the sales home page?

Where did you see this? I can't find it and maybe someone else can't find this too....

Edited by Deftrix

On 17-8-2017 at 7:18 PM, Raylenth said:

:wacko::blink: sorry....