COUNTDOWN!!!

evilfairie

Two weeks to go.

Ticket bought?   Check

Hotel Booked?   Check

Train ticket booked?  Check

Time off work booked?  Check.

I do need some enthusiasm though.   I need to re-watch seasons 1 and 2, and delete most of season 3 and 4 from the mind palace!

42 minutes ago, Littlemisstrouble6179 said:

Yeah would be quite good if schedule was out soon as I like to plan my days and know what I’m doing. 

Also don’t think I’m going to be able to get there until 5.30 ish on Friday as got to work in the morning so keeping fingers crossed I won’t miss much in first hour as would like to check in first if possible 

I'd think we will get it at some point tomorrow it they haven't posted it tonight.  I'm sure you won't miss much, Friday is usually just for looking around and stuff,  maybe get the set shoots done - unless they are putting anything on this year which we will find out

Just now, ascendant.angel said:

Thanks for the head up on the schedule now being up, I've only had a peek but confusing may be a accurate word.

What are you confused about Angel, we might be able to work it out.  I need to look at it properly tomorrow but I've asked on fbook for clarification over how the auto's are working, if you have to go during your lettered bit only.

Just now, J.P. said:

Hmm… obviously I'm missing something. What is the difference between raffled and auctioned meet&greets?

Raffled: you buy a raffle ticket, I think it's usually a strip with 5 tickets. If one of your numbers is drawn you get to go to the meet and Greet. Fixed price per ticket. Auctioned: Meet and Greet spot is on auction and you bid as much as you want for one spot. Highest bid(s) get to go.

• Like 1