COUNTDOWN!!!

evilfairie

We really are, with all the extra things we've got added this year I think we'll have an amazing time.  I'm very happy with the guests we have so far and if we have no more announced it's still pretty darn good, many more than the 8 minimum they originally said. :)

I've always been doubtful that Benedict will be there this time, seeing as it's a smaller event and so less attendees, I don't think they'll have enough people to buy photo shoots/autos etc to make up for the cost of his fee to attend and I'm ok with that. I mean, for my friends, I'd be sad, cos Emma hasn't ever met him and also Andrew, I know she'd be ecstatic if he managed to make it for a day.

But all in all I'm :YAHOO:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, evilfairie said:

We really are, with all the extra things we've got added this year I think we'll have an amazing time.  I'm very happy with the guests we have so far and if we have no more announced it's still pretty darn good, many more than the 8 minimum they originally said. :)

I've always been doubtful that Benedict will be there this time, seeing as it's a smaller event and so less attendees, I don't think they'll have enough people to buy photo shoots/autos etc to make up for the cost of his fee to attend and I'm ok with that. I mean, for my friends, I'd be sad, cos Emma hasn't ever met him and also Andrew, I know she'd be ecstatic if he managed to make it for a day.

But all in all I'm :YAHOO:

If he's charging LFCC prices then yeah I agree.  If it was pre LFCC charging I think it might have been ok as it would have just meant that everyone attending would have had a very good chance of meeting him rather than just the top packages and a handful of lucky others.  For me I thought he wouldn't be able to attend after he was announced for LFCC but you never know!  Look at last year :D

• Like 2

There is always that little chance , I'm just not thinking like some others that it's 'not a Sherlock convention without Sherlock' and how huffy they get thinking that for the money they NEED Benedict and Andrew or they'll have wasted their time and money getting the Platinum.

I'm just not getting my hopes up only to have them dashed is partly what am trying to say. :)

• Like 3

I'm ready and not ready, I'm very excited as per usual but yeah I can't decide what to get signed this time either. Leaning towards adding the guests I haven't met before to my Chronicles book and everyone else sign one of my dvd's but I could change my mind a few times before I pack.

Edited by evilfairie