David Bradley

I've always been a fan of David Bradley, I've seen him in loads of stuff like the Strain, Cornetto Trilogy, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones etc so I was obviously very excited to meet him. I was expecting just my photoshoot as I don't normally get autographs.
It was about 2 hours away before the actual photo and myself and my family were walking through Olympia when we came across David Bradley finishing his Tardis photoshoot. Obviously we were a bit star struck and then that's when my dad said "I'm going to go over and tell him how good he was in The Strain" which I thought was just him joking around as I didn't think you were allowed to just go up to guests without having an autograph pass etc but my dad did anyway, he walked up close to him before engaging in conversation. At this point, I was expecting him to then start walking back, meaning a LFCC rep turned him away, however he looked back at me and so did Mr Bradley himself who then beckoned us over and shuck each of our hands.
We then all talked about comic con etc for a minute or so before he had to get back to his autograph table, I must say, he is such a lovely man and truly a treasure to the convention. 

• Like 10