Finn Jones Appreciation! :)

Can we just take a moment to say how sweet and friendly Finn Jones is? :smile:

On Sunday morning, Finn was on his way to a talk and walked past my parents, my friend and me...  I smiled and waved to him, then he smiled and waved back to me!  My mother and I went to get his autograph around just before midday.  When I went to get his autograph, he said it was nice to meet me and said my name.  I told him that I love, The Last Showing, and he made eye-contact and smiled!  Everything I told him, he seemed generally interested in, he smiled and made eye-contact for the whole conversation.  We had a nice little chat about The Last Showing.  He was very sweet, friendly and chatty!  I gave him a photograph of Loras Tyrell to sign.  I'm usually a shy person, but I managed to get the courage to ask him for a hug.  He said, sure, and gave me a hug, and he seemed fine with it.  I thanked him and I went back over to my friend who was waiting for me.  I had a photo-shoot session with him on the Sunday afternoon...  He seemed to generally be having a good time posing with everyone.  When it was my turn, I gave him another hug!  I said it was nice to meet him again! :smile:

What was everyone else's experience's with Finn Jones?  Isn't he such a sweet and friendly person? :smile:

• Like 2

I've met Finn years ago and always been lovely to see him. My 1st convention with him was at LFCC in 2013 and he recognized me after seeing me only once. After he came to an event to my country where I was with my goddaughter (she was 7) who literrally flashed on him. She wanted to see him again for her 1st trip in London but he canceled last year.

So that year, she was looking forward to see him again and I was like "he will remember me?" because he sees an amount people (he has really a good memory) and I did not meet him since more one year but when he saw me the Friday, he greeted me by my name. He did not made the link with my goddaughter in seeing the child near to me until I told him her name and he smiled in saying "Oh, how you grew up!" (now she is 11).

The Saturday morning, I went to see him, he asked me where was my goddaughter calling her by name (she was just going the afternoon) and when he saw my diamond pass, he said "Yes!" looking happy. 

He is a nice and friendly guy and when he has not queue, he is really talkative too. He also has been a sweetheart with the child.

I wish next time he is at a convention with Natalie Dormer, there will be a duo shoot with both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But honestly, I think the whole "Iron Fist" cast was great. I did not meet Wai Ching Ho opposite to her castmates who are nice all of them but she looks lovely at the talk and a friend who took a photoshoot with her told me it worths to meet her, it will be for the next time :smile:

• Like 2

I met Finn on Saturday at the photoshoots and he was amazing and I loved meeting him. I asked if we could like squeeze each others faces for our photo and he didn't mind doing that hahaha I just wanted to do something funny and not some standard pose (like I always do). And I must admit I wish I had bought his autograph too, I really regret it (so hopefully next time). 

• Like 1

Lovely guy, Finn. Complimented my Power Ranger cosplay, and even remembered me the next day when I went to get the pic signed. Probably my favourite male guest this year. My favourite female guest? Look no further than my profile pic!Finn%20Jones.jpg

• Like 1

On 06/08/2017 at 7:35 PM, Taryll said:

Finn was brilliant! Loved meeting him. I asked if we could do the "Iron Fist poster" pose; and he happily agreed.

Jessica was lovely, too. Would love to meet them both again! 

I hope Finn and Jessica return, too!  I would love to meet Finn again!  Hopefully, Jessica returns as well as I would like the chance to meet her!  I didn't get the chance to meet her this year due to money.  So, I hope she returns as I would like the chance to meet her! :smile:

• Like 2

On 06/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, SSiebum said:

I met Finn on Saturday at the photoshoots and he was amazing and I loved meeting him. I asked if we could like squeeze each others faces for our photo and he didn't mind doing that hahaha I just wanted to do something funny and not some standard pose (like I always do). And I must admit I wish I had bought his autograph too, I really regret it (so hopefully next time). 

Love your profile picture! :D

Edited by ChloeLou

He's a great guy! I met him in Bournemouth Film and Comic Con a while ago and he was very chatty and super friendly. I remembered he talked to me about his holiday in France. I didn't meet him this year but I saw him while queueing for Jessica Henwick's autograph, and it was nice to see that even though he was way busier than before, he was still the same lovely engaging guest! :-)

• Like 1