Queen_Sindel

LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

Queen_Sindel    3,319

I have dropped Jason a line again. odonkovm your request was added. Count, what exactly are you missing?

But can I ask you to stop this discussion now? Those of you who have been around longer know that the mods have to close threads if the discussion reaches this level. And I really want to keep this one open.

Queen_Sindel    3,319

Okay, from Jason.

Can anyone who reads this today please e-mail in again?  If you e-mail in before tomorrow morning Jason will get back to you tomorrow with an e-mail and/or refund.

Count Fooku    401

Thanks for the update, I have sent an email as requested.

I have to say I've been on this forum as long as most people and have seen pretty pretty out of line discussions on here, but I don't feel this was one of them. I'm afraid the sums of money involved with things like this are too much to be able to take the relaxed view I might have done at one time.

I do appreciate this is a forum run and paid for by Showmasters and you have a difficult course to steer here, but when people have paid large sums of money out and have received no product in return and aren't receiving an appropriate level of service, I think it's right they should be able to voice that. 

Queen_Sindel    3,319

Of course I understand people want what they paid for. So would I.

But once someone threatens legal proceedings a certain path of communication has to be followed. Posting on a message board is not one of the acceptable paths.

It's the same in a lot of companies. A soon as the words "lawyer" or "legal action" are mentioned you have to drop everything and direct them to the legal department/otherwise responsible person.

Count Fooku    401

To be fair I didn’t threaten legal proceedings I said that was ultimately option that could be pursued, but that hopefully common sense would prevail. In this case that is exactly what has happened, I recieved a response from Jason and have advised him of my preferred option so from my perspective, assuming that is acted upon, I consider the matter closed.

Queen_Sindel    3,319

This topic has over 20 hidden replies already, and it has actually passed the point where it normally would be closed. So a warning was needed. You've been on here long enough that you know I let the sensible posts stand and take care of the rants only as long as I can. ;) 

I am also still waiting for a pre-order autograph and have emailed twice and received no reply. 

I am not really bothered by the wait, just want to know if it has been sent out yet or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Queen_Sindel    3,319

As stated above, I need the confirmation your e-mail address on the forum is the one the order was placed from. Also please let me know what is missing. I do not have any access to the ordering systems and can't look this up myself.

I sent Showmasters an Email on Saturday Regarding my 12 orders.. Jason got back to me in the Afternoon saying he had sent a lot of orders Today (Sat)  and we should get them within the next few days... Hope this Helps :coolthumb:

Queen_Sindel    3,319
19 hours ago, Guild_Navigator said:

Yes, my email is the one used for the forum and it was one autograph from Terence Stamp.

Hopefully it has been posted yesterday.

Thanks.

I'm afraid I have been told there is no order in the system with the e-mail you used on the forum, or under the name which is part of the e-mail you registered with. Can you please double check?

Queen_Sindel    3,319
26 minutes ago, Dle1877 said:

Still no reply to my emails.  So frustrating as it has gone on for so long. Why can't anyone help?

Okay, for everyone. I am a volunteer. I am not in the SM office. I'm not even in the same country. I do not have access to the store system. I have been chasing this up for weeks for everyone who has posted. 

Are statements like "why can't anyone help?" really necessary? This is pretty rude considering what I've been doing so far!

• Like 1

Hi guys come on QS has been very helpful so far. Appreciate the effort you have put in especially regarding my orders I received Bournemouth yesterday and Glasgow today. I'm now only 2 outstanding orders from LFCC left.