LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

I am also still awaiting delivery of my outstanding LF&CC order. This was placed on 13th July and was a mixture of personal items and pre-ordered show provided images. Total value £250. As of yesterday's post delivery, I have still received nothing.

Was emailing Jason @ Showmasters Preorders every other week towards the end of last year. No reply to the majority of emails expect for "Just checking on this for you now" on 9th October and "there will be a parcel from LFCC with your shortly" on 17th October.

Exactly what is the delay with returning these items? Either they were signed at the end of July or they were not. We are now very rapidly approaching the point at which the 2018 event will be closer than the 2017 one.

Logically you would expect the oldest outstanding orders to be dispatched first. Although this is clearly not Showmasters policy, as I received the Exeter order within days and the Newcastle order within a couple of weeks.

According to the Home page of the Preorders website, going forward for this year it claims that for "LFCC all items will ship within 2 weeks of the show ending". Exactly how is this going to happen, when (at least) six months was needed this time around!

Had an email from Jason this morning, saying my items have been posted and should be with me Monday. Why did he deem it necessary to tell me on two separate occasions previously they had been posted. Yet again, I won't hold my breath but maybe third time lucky.

Hello Queen Sindel, please excuse my late reply, ho ok, the address that i used to place the order is the Hotmail one. If i remember well, i allready had similar issue on others websites regarding this address, don't know why.

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2018 at 12:56 PM, Bullseye33 said:

I am also still awaiting delivery of my outstanding LF&CC order. This was placed on 13th July and was a mixture of personal items and pre-ordered show provided images. Total value £250. As of yesterday's post delivery, I have still received nothing.

Was emailing Jason @ Showmasters Preorders every other week towards the end of last year. No reply to the majority of emails expect for "Just checking on this for you now" on 9th October and "there will be a parcel from LFCC with your shortly" on 17th October.

Exactly what is the delay with returning these items? Either they were signed at the end of July or they were not. We are now very rapidly approaching the point at which the 2018 event will be closer than the 2017 one.

Logically you would expect the oldest outstanding orders to be dispatched first. Although this is clearly not Showmasters policy, as I received the Exeter order within days and the Newcastle order within a couple of weeks.

According to the Home page of the Preorders website, going forward for this year it claims that for "LFCC all items will ship within 2 weeks of the show ending". Exactly how is this going to happen, when (at least) six months was needed this time around!

Well another couple of months have passed and still no sight of my 2017 LFCC order. Will I ever see my personal items again?

Is it just me now, or is anyone else still waiting for an outstanding order?

Have been emailing Jason almost every other week. No response to the majority of emails although he did reply at the beginning of February to say that he was going through his storage boxes...

I am very sorry, I did overlook your last post by mistake. I did follow up for people who posted here, and as far as I know things are fixed for them. Did you place your e-mail from the address you registered with? I will be happy to do the same for you, but I don't want to assume things and complicate the matter further.

The reminder emails were sent to 'preorders@showmastersevents.com' from my same email account.

[This address may show to the recipient as with either the .co.uk or .com ending. Both feed through to the same email account, and this is something that I personally have no control over]

In any case Jason has been receiving these emails and has even replied to a couple of them, in October and February (see my previous forum posts)

If Showmasters has a computerised order tracking system are you able to see whether my LFCC order is still outstanding? If it has been dispatched back to me then I am sure that I would have paid for either Royal Mail Signed For or Special Delivery, and if you have the RM reference number then it can also be tracked that way.

Unfortunately I do not have access to Eventbrite store or the preorder system. So sorry, nothing I can do but poking Jason.

Jason did tell me yesterday he would "look at it when he got home", so hopefully he will contact you directly soon.

I was asking about the e-mail addresses because we did have someone waiting who did send his reminders from his work e-mail while he had ordered with his private e-mail. That complicated things a lot because they didn't give an order number straight away. Random example: andrew.Johnson @ tesco.com doesn't necessarily equal to carebear12 @ gmail.com. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/23/2018 at 12:52 PM, Bullseye33 said:

Well another couple of months have passed and still no sight of my 2017 LFCC order. Will I ever see my personal items again?

Have been emailing Jason almost every other week. No response to the majority of emails although he did reply at the beginning of February to say that he was going through his storage boxes...

Today marks the first anniversary of me placing my pre-order for the 2017 London Film & Comic Con.

I did receive one parcel in May which contained some of the personal items that I sent in a year ago. However I am still waiting for the return of one of my DVD covers plus the four show provided images that I paid for. 

The 2018 event is nearly upon us. I am in two minds as to whether to place a further pre-order this time around...

On 23-3-2018 at 1:52 PM, Bullseye33 said:

You are not the only one unfortunately. Still waiting for last years lfcc stuff. I kinda gave up on it,very frustrating.

you bet that once this years lfcc is finished there will be such a massive pile that you will never get your stuff back.

• 1 month later...

Can someone please confirm that I am emailing the correct address regarding my outstanding 2017 LF&CC order? - not sure whether it would have changed in recent months.

I have been emailing preorders@showmastersevents.com on a regular basis, but haven't received a reply since May...

44 minutes ago, Bullseye33 said:

Can someone please confirm that I am emailing the correct address regarding my outstanding 2017 LF&CC order? - not sure whether it would have changed in recent months.

I have been emailing preorders@showmastersevents.com on a regular basis, but haven't received a reply since May...

Yes, this is the correct E-Mail.