LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

On 23/11/2017 at 6:13 PM, homerj said:

That's four orders back and one to go

I'm glad you finally got your orders sorted out. I gave up in the end and have asked my credit card company for a refund. I do want to thank Queen Sindel for all of her help! Thank you for trying to sort this out for me.

Edited by Flibble

Hi all, just an update on my own situation i ended up asking for a refund and received it. Its extremely disappointing as one was a gift but waiting as long as this became unfair. I hope obviously things improve going forward out of all my orders from 2017 i had so many errors it was unreal alot of wrong photos. I praise the mods and QS in particular for all there help and support during this.

Still waiting for four autographs which cost circa £200! Jason emailed on 12 Oct to say  he would look into it, since then I have heard nothing and all follow up emails have been ignored! It's been nearly two months now, nevermind the fact that LFCC was over four months ago!! Absolutely furious that I used this service to 'guarantee' getting Tom Wilsons and Tom Skerritts (last UK con) autographs and instead have neither, especially when coupled with the appalling customer service!

10 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I was told on Friday he was checking on the weekend. I will nudge again.

Thanks QS appreciate your help, got an email last night. Won't hold my breath as I was told something was dispatched over 2 months ago and was told exactly the same this time.

16 minutes ago, Launty72 said:

Thanks QS appreciate your help, got an email last night. Won't hold my breath as I was told something was dispatched over 2 months ago and was told exactly the same this time.

I take it you checked with the Post Office, Launty? Just in case, but they might be holding onto your order. :smile:

Yeah, Post Office is next step. After 2 months I doubt they are still holding anything though. 

Sorry, this part is a bit of guesswork now cause I don't know your correspondence with Jason. 

I am not sure how Royal Mail handles missing mail, but I would confirm with Jason that the item did not arrive and ask him for the tracking number. From what I see on the tracking number you can file a lost mail claim yourself on the website. 

5 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yeah, Post Office is next step. After 2 months I doubt they are still holding anything though. 

Sorry, this part is a bit of guesswork now cause I don't know your correspondence with Jason. 

I am not sure how Royal Mail handles missing mail, but I would confirm with Jason that the item did not arrive and ask him for the tracking number. From what I see on the tracking number you can file a lost mail claim yourself on the website. 

I would have thought if he HAD origianlly sent my missing items, then he would have replied saying that they were sent weeks ago. I got an email lastnight that just said "packed and will be with you ASAP" that tells me they were not sent originally...

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've now given up, of course I checked with the post office. I had no choice seeing as Jason doesn't reply to emails. I appreciate none of this is your fault but this service is the worst I've ever used and certainly won't be using again. I'm still missing things from July ffs