LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

1 hour ago, homerj said:

Does anyone have another email address I can send to - ive already tried two over the last three weeks with no reply.

if you are on Facebook then you could try messaging through the Showmasters Pre-Order page. I did this once and got a reply from Jason saying that he had my item but tht was the last I heard from him.

2 hours ago, Captainwwe2017 said:

Quick update - my Newcastle items have turned up, however ive had 2 issues 1. Ive got completely a different photo to what was requested on one guest and despite having confirmation from jason that my outstanding orders from LFCC would be put in with my Newcastle items they are not here again.

That happened to me the previous time I used the pre-order service. I wasn't too bothered about it as when I made the order i couldn't decide on which photo I liked best out of the two that were on offer. I'd just be grateful if my order turned up!

Understandable flibble, this photo wasn't even on shop page but ive got it at least im still very unhappy that my items from my lfcc order wasn't shipped despite being told they would be ive emailed jason to confirm id like a refund after all emails to and from the shop. Ive had a few ball ups with photos and dedications too.

Edited by Captainwwe2017
Auto correct

On 11/11/2017 at 2:53 PM, Captainwwe2017 said:

Understandable flibble, this photo wasn't even on shop page but ive got it at least im still very unhappy that my items from my lfcc order wasn't shipped despite being told they would be ive emailed jason to confirm id like a refund after all emails to and from the shop. Ive had a few ball ups with photos and dedications too.

Am I right in thinking that you spoke to Jason about your order on the phone a few weeks ago? What phone number did you use? I have tried phoning using the phone number on the Facebook page but it just rings and rings!

Well, I did get somwehere with an order from LFCC in that Finn Jones completely messed up my pop vinyl signing. Jason was great in one respect in that he did get me another signed in Berlin (that I had to buy again and post - extra expense to me) but, I havent received my Mike Colter pop back after he cancelled, I havent received a Wai Ching Ho signed pic either and I am getting no replies to emails (sent to the pre -order email using my registered email) I have also messaged on facebook and not getting anything.

1 hour ago, Captainwwe2017 said:

Hi Launty ive sent another e-mail today to Jason via shop page. Its literally months now. Ive documented all attempts at contact, I was told my refund was currently getting done days ago and it hasn't been. 

I've now decided to ask for a refund too. I just wish that Jason would actually answer the emails that he receives as I think a lot of problems could be sorted out if he did.