LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

I have dropped Jason a line again. odonkovm your request was added. Count, what exactly are you missing?

But can I ask you to stop this discussion now? Those of you who have been around longer know that the mods have to close threads if the discussion reaches this level. And I really want to keep this one open.

Thanks for the update, I have sent an email as requested.

I have to say I've been on this forum as long as most people and have seen pretty pretty out of line discussions on here, but I don't feel this was one of them. I'm afraid the sums of money involved with things like this are too much to be able to take the relaxed view I might have done at one time.

I do appreciate this is a forum run and paid for by Showmasters and you have a difficult course to steer here, but when people have paid large sums of money out and have received no product in return and aren't receiving an appropriate level of service, I think it's right they should be able to voice that. 

Of course I understand people want what they paid for. So would I.

But once someone threatens legal proceedings a certain path of communication has to be followed. Posting on a message board is not one of the acceptable paths.

It's the same in a lot of companies. A soon as the words "lawyer" or "legal action" are mentioned you have to drop everything and direct them to the legal department/otherwise responsible person.

To be fair I didn’t threaten legal proceedings I said that was ultimately option that could be pursued, but that hopefully common sense would prevail. In this case that is exactly what has happened, I recieved a response from Jason and have advised him of my preferred option so from my perspective, assuming that is acted upon, I consider the matter closed.

This topic has over 20 hidden replies already, and it has actually passed the point where it normally would be closed. So a warning was needed. You've been on here long enough that you know I let the sensible posts stand and take care of the rants only as long as I can. ;) 

19 hours ago, Guild_Navigator said:

Yes, my email is the one used for the forum and it was one autograph from Terence Stamp.

Hopefully it has been posted yesterday.

Thanks.

I'm afraid I have been told there is no order in the system with the e-mail you used on the forum, or under the name which is part of the e-mail you registered with. Can you please double check?

26 minutes ago, Dle1877 said:

Still no reply to my emails.  So frustrating as it has gone on for so long. Why can't anyone help?

Okay, for everyone. I am a volunteer. I am not in the SM office. I'm not even in the same country. I do not have access to the store system. I have been chasing this up for weeks for everyone who has posted. 

Are statements like "why can't anyone help?" really necessary? This is pretty rude considering what I've been doing so far!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi QS, I have tried to send you an e-mail with regards to my outstanding orders from LFCC did you receive it??? I still have two items to be delivered and have spoken to Jason around 3 weeks ago. is there any chance you can give him a nudge when you possibly can??? I have sent emails to follow up and had no reply afterwards.

*throws hands in the air* Our internet at home has been more dead than alive for almost a month now and they can't find the error. If this stupid provider now starts eating e-mails too maybe we can finally get out of the  contract. *rubs temples*

It was only a "I forwarded your question to Jason" anyway. Because as I said before, I am not in the office and have no access to the system. That is the only thing I can do.