LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

Still my other photo hasn't arrived, no refund on dedications and no response to emails.  Have contacted card company and explored consumer rights with view to possible actions.  Would just be nice to have a response to my emails and an explanation.  Disgusting treatment of customers.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dle1877 said:

Still my other photo hasn't arrived, no refund on dedications and no response to emails.  Have contacted card company and explored consumer rights with view to possible actions.  Would just be nice to have a response to my emails and an explanation.  Disgusting treatment of customers.

Same question as for the others: did you e-mail from the address you registered with here?

I am trying to help, but if no one gives me info to go by I am afraid my options are very limited.

6 hours ago, Dle1877 said:

Yes same email address

You should have a reply to the e-mail address you registered with now.

Please double check which e-mail address you placed your order from and have your order number(s) on hand. Jason sent me a screencap and there is no order from your forum e-mail address in the system.

I still haven't received any of my preorders or my dedication refunds. I emailed Jason 11 days ago from the email I placed the orders on and provided the order numbers and haven't had a reply! This is now getting ridiculous, LFCC was two months ago! 

I have already decided against preordering for Cardiff and Berlin and am hoping I don't experience the same problems with my Sheffield preorders! 

5 minutes ago, Wallofhair said:

I still haven't received any of my preorders or my dedication refunds. I emailed Jason 11 days ago from the email I placed the orders on and provided the order numbers and haven't had a reply! This is now getting ridiculous, LFCC was two months ago! 

I have already decided against preordering for Cardiff and Berlin and am hoping I don't experience the same problems with my Sheffield preorders! 

Is it London, Sheffield or both you're waiting on, Wall? If it's London, QS will give Jason a nudge over it, if it's Sheffield, they should be being looked into currently, as per QS's reply to the Camel's comment. :smile:

I had a reply yesterday. Pre orders from Cardiff should already be with you. LFACC have all gone but there is a back log from Glasgow, Sheffield and Amsterdam. From now on all local shows will be sent within 5 days. Im giving the service another chance.

This will be the last time that I ever  use the pre order service. I gave them one last chance last year after my LFCC order did not arrive and I had to claim the money back from my credit card company. Sadly, it looks like I will be doing the same this year too!

If you need me to follow up please please please confirm that you sent from the address you registered with.

We had someone screaming bloody murder at me because of a ticket issue before LFACC. Turns out they were using completely different addresses for forum, store and yelling at me. I am not a mind reader.

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If you need me to follow up please please please confirm that you sent from the address you registered with.

We had someone screaming bloody murder at me because of a ticket issue before LFACC. Turns out they were using completely different addresses for forum, store and yelling at me. I am not a mind reader.

Yes please. Still no reply from my emails to Jason. Orders placed with the same email as registered on the forum. 

I've only just started looking into this but it seems with both debit and credit cards there is some sort of chargeback service that can be utilised. There also seems to be a few schemes out there for resolving disputes as well. Ultimately there is always legal action, but it would seem more sensible for them to settle this sensibly before anything like that starts to happen.

The pity is this is the first time I have used the pre-order service but after this experience there is no way I would use I think again. It's very clear they just aren't set up to handle the volume of business they accept.